Solicitors to host breakfast seminars
SEPTEMBER sees the launch of Hewitsons solicitors autumn programme of breakfast seminars provided for the Cambridge business community. Focusing on legal and topical issues, the breakfast seminars aim to keep businesses abreast of changes affecting the c
SEPTEMBER sees the launch of Hewitsons solicitors' autumn programme of breakfast seminars provided for the Cambridge business community.
Focusing on legal and topical issues, the breakfast seminars aim to keep businesses abreast of changes affecting the commercial market.
Each seminar will focuses on an aspect of commercial, employment or general law and will take place at Hewitsons offices, Newmarket Road, Cambridge or a central Cambridge venue.
Starting on September 14, the first seminar is entitled 'Planning and Environmental Due Diligence', and will be presented by solicitors Gemma Harris and Maria Sheridan.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: For a full line-up of seminars and for further details contact Mark Weaving on 01353 669939 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment