Software firm relocates to Huntingdon
SOFTWARE reseller TEAM Engineering North is to relocate its technical centre in Huntingdon. The previously Hitchin-based firm will be a neighbour of business park developer Artisan, from which it has bought its new headquarters premises. TEAM decided to l
SOFTWARE reseller TEAM Engineering North is to relocate its technical centre in Huntingdon. The previously Hitchin-based firm will be a neighbour of business park developer Artisan, from which it has bought its new headquarters premises.
TEAM decided to locate its busy technical support centre at Artisan's Vantage Park office development in a brand new, high specification two-storey office unit, called Aspen House, totalling 1,650 sq ft.
Founded in 1997, TEAM Engineering is an established reseller that exclusively focuses on Siemens PLM Mechanical Design Software, including NX, IDEAS, Teamcenter and Solid Edge, and is committed to supporting its many customers who design using Siemens PLM technology, it said. The company has offices in Scotland as well as Huntingdon, and employs 12 people.
"Vantage Park was chosen because of its location and modern design, and the office facilities were in keeping with the high-tech software industry we are in," said Steven Kane, TEAM's managing director (pictured, left, with Michael Eyres, managing director of Artisan (UK) Developments, right, outside TEAM's new office at Vantage Park).
"We needed to have our own office space, and most importantly, dedicated training facilities that people in the company would be proud to bring customers along to. Aspen House provides that."
Artisan (UK) Developments Ltd and Artisan (UK) plc also have their headquarters at Vantage Park. TEAM Engineering's continued expansion and more specific workspace requirements has prompted the company to establish its own base of operations.
- 1 Cyclist left with serious injuries after bus collision in St Ives
- 2 Police called to reports of violence in Huntingdon
- 3 Concerns about late-night noise if club is granted alcohol extension
- 4 Planning proposal for a new café to be reviewed by St Neots Town Council
- 5 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 6 Workers take strike action at St Neots power station in pay dispute
- 7 Police officer speaks out after violent assault left bleed on brain
- 8 Can you help welcome people to the Cromwell Museum?
- 9 No water relief for depleted rivers and reservoirs with another heatwave forecast
- 10 Eynesbury Rovers U8s enjoy 'one of greatest seasons in Hunts history'
The company said it believes Huntingdon is strategically the best location for its technical support centre and its customers, and has chosen Vantage Park due to its accessibility and high quality, modern office accommodation.