Software firm relocates to Huntingdon
SOFTWARE reseller TEAM Engineering North is to relocate its technical centre in Huntingdon. The previously Hitchin-based firm will be a neighbour of business park developer Artisan, from which it has bought its new headquarters premises. TEAM decided to l
SOFTWARE reseller TEAM Engineering North is to relocate its technical centre in Huntingdon. The previously Hitchin-based firm will be a neighbour of business park developer Artisan, from which it has bought its new headquarters premises.
TEAM decided to locate its busy technical support centre at Artisan's Vantage Park office development in a brand new, high specification two-storey office unit, called Aspen House, totalling 1,650 sq ft.
Founded in 1997, TEAM Engineering is an established reseller that exclusively focuses on Siemens PLM Mechanical Design Software, including NX, IDEAS, Teamcenter and Solid Edge, and is committed to supporting its many customers who design using Siemens PLM technology, it said. The company has offices in Scotland as well as Huntingdon, and employs 12 people.
"Vantage Park was chosen because of its location and modern design, and the office facilities were in keeping with the high-tech software industry we are in," said Steven Kane, TEAM's managing director (pictured, left, with Michael Eyres, managing director of Artisan (UK) Developments, right, outside TEAM's new office at Vantage Park).
You may also want to watch:
"We needed to have our own office space, and most importantly, dedicated training facilities that people in the company would be proud to bring customers along to. Aspen House provides that."
Artisan (UK) Developments Ltd and Artisan (UK) plc also have their headquarters at Vantage Park. TEAM Engineering's continued expansion and more specific workspace requirements has prompted the company to establish its own base of operations.
- 1 Delays in Hartford due to crash between cyclist and motorist
- 2 Parking spaces so narrow that driver had to climb out the boot!
- 3 ‘The most glamorous christening the vicar had ever seen!’
- 4 Have you seen Stevie the horse?
- 5 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 6 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 7 Historic St Ives former grammar school site set for houses after £1m sale
- 8 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 9 Petition launched to save school transport for special needs schools
- 10 Wanted woman accused of killing children in M1 crash could be in Huntingdon
The company said it believes Huntingdon is strategically the best location for its technical support centre and its customers, and has chosen Vantage Park due to its accessibility and high quality, modern office accommodation.