Software firm relocates to Huntingdon
SOFTWARE reseller TEAM Engineering North is to relocate its technical centre in Huntingdon. The previously Hitchin-based firm will be a neighbour of business park developer Artisan, from which it has bought its new headquarters premises. TEAM decided to l
SOFTWARE reseller TEAM Engineering North is to relocate its technical centre in Huntingdon. The previously Hitchin-based firm will be a neighbour of business park developer Artisan, from which it has bought its new headquarters premises.
TEAM decided to locate its busy technical support centre at Artisan's Vantage Park office development in a brand new, high specification two-storey office unit, called Aspen House, totalling 1,650 sq ft.
Founded in 1997, TEAM Engineering is an established reseller that exclusively focuses on Siemens PLM Mechanical Design Software, including NX, IDEAS, Teamcenter and Solid Edge, and is committed to supporting its many customers who design using Siemens PLM technology, it said. The company has offices in Scotland as well as Huntingdon, and employs 12 people.
"Vantage Park was chosen because of its location and modern design, and the office facilities were in keeping with the high-tech software industry we are in," said Steven Kane, TEAM's managing director (pictured, left, with Michael Eyres, managing director of Artisan (UK) Developments, right, outside TEAM's new office at Vantage Park).
"We needed to have our own office space, and most importantly, dedicated training facilities that people in the company would be proud to bring customers along to. Aspen House provides that."
Artisan (UK) Developments Ltd and Artisan (UK) plc also have their headquarters at Vantage Park. TEAM Engineering's continued expansion and more specific workspace requirements has prompted the company to establish its own base of operations.
- 1 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 2 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 3 Jail for paedophile who photographed abuse
- 4 Sex offender who 'wiped internet history' jailed for breaching court orders
- 5 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 6 Mother of Rikki Neave 'told the truth and nothing but the truth', jury told
- 7 New parklet opens in St Ives
- 8 Ancient relics from Iron Age discovered during road upgrade
- 9 Brampton Park golfers swing into action to raise money for hospice
- 10 Motion passed to send letter to Michael Gove after objections to incinerator plan
The company said it believes Huntingdon is strategically the best location for its technical support centre and its customers, and has chosen Vantage Park due to its accessibility and high quality, modern office accommodation.