Smart move for company
ST IVES-based telemarketing company Opendoor Marketing has moved premises in the town and is recruiting extra staff. The firm has switched from Compass Point Business Park to Kings Hall, off the town ring road, and is advertising for additional marketing
ST IVES-based telemarketing company Opendoor Marketing has moved premises in the town and is recruiting extra staff.
The firm has switched from Compass Point Business Park to Kings Hall, off the town ring road, and is advertising for additional marketing people.
"We had a phenomenal response to our advertisement in The Hunts Post," said managing director Diane Bagulay, who has 20 years' experience in the business and currently employs four people.
"We have come a long way in four years from our first office, which was in a converted garage.
You may also want to watch:
"We just didn't have room for more people in our previous offices, but we now have capacity for at least another eight people here."
The company has clients in the financial sector and leisure industries.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 5 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 9 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 10 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
"Opendoor Marketing invests a strong emphasis on relationship building on behalf of clients and appoints account managers to ensure maximum client satisfaction and consistent target delivery at all times," Ms Bagulay said.
"We take clients and their reputations very seriously indeed."
CONTACT: Diane Bagulay on 01480 498820.