Smart move for company
ST IVES-based telemarketing company Opendoor Marketing has moved premises in the town and is recruiting extra staff. The firm has switched from Compass Point Business Park to Kings Hall, off the town ring road, and is advertising for additional marketing
ST IVES-based telemarketing company Opendoor Marketing has moved premises in the town and is recruiting extra staff.
The firm has switched from Compass Point Business Park to Kings Hall, off the town ring road, and is advertising for additional marketing people.
"We had a phenomenal response to our advertisement in The Hunts Post," said managing director Diane Bagulay, who has 20 years' experience in the business and currently employs four people.
"We have come a long way in four years from our first office, which was in a converted garage.
"We just didn't have room for more people in our previous offices, but we now have capacity for at least another eight people here."
The company has clients in the financial sector and leisure industries.
- 1 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 2 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 3 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 4 St Neots Street Food Fest promises to be "bigger and better"
- 5 Public meeting to discuss Luton aircraft stacking system
- 6 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 'We must urgently plan to produce more food'
- 9 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 10 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
"Opendoor Marketing invests a strong emphasis on relationship building on behalf of clients and appoints account managers to ensure maximum client satisfaction and consistent target delivery at all times," Ms Bagulay said.
"We take clients and their reputations very seriously indeed."
CONTACT: Diane Bagulay on 01480 498820.