Sawtry woman’s high flier dating service aims for Dubai
- Credit: Archant
A SAWTRY woman who has set up a dating service for high fliers plans to take the business to Dubai.
Jo Fenton, a psychotherapist, started the Five Zeros Agency in October and offers a range of services from personal introduction to arranging house cleaning to allow people more time to spend with others.
The service, set up in Mrs Fenton’s London practice, is aimed at people who earn a six-figure salary who don’t have time to meet a partner or personal time.
Mrs Fenton, who met her husband of seven years Keith through an up-market dating agency, said: “It was actually my parents who got me involved in the dating agency as with my two children I didn’t have time.
“I have used that experience in setting up Five Zeros. There are many dating sites out there where you sit at home trawling through photos and I didn’t like that and people want more than that.”
She added: “Our members are reassured by the idea that they will be matched with someone who has been carefully selected and who enjoys similar status.
“My idea was to create equality at the beginning of the process, introducing a successful woman to a successful man, so neither need the other for economic reasons.”
- 1 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 2 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 3 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 4 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 5 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 6 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 7 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 8 Ex-wife of killer Colin Hill shares rape ordeal more than 30 years on
- 9 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 10 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
Mrs Fenton is in the process of setting up a virtual office in Dubai with the intention of establishing an office in the Middle East country in the next couple of years.
“I’m developing the Five Zeros brand by setting up an operation in Dubai and diversifying into lifestyle management,” she added. “We have good contacts in Dubai and we have thought about moving there for a year or so at some point. It’s the kind of place where people have got the money to put into the kind of services I’m offering.
“If you aim for affluent areas you have more chance of success.
“The idea is that cash-rich, time-poor clients can come to a one stop shop for whatever services they need, whether it’s a cleaner or a PA or a personal shopper.
“Then when we have given them more time we can even help them find their perfect match to spend it with.”