Roofing specialists appoint new trading director
ROOFING specialist SIG Design and Technology of St Ives has announced the appointment of Mike Crook as the company s new trading director. Mr Crook moves to Design and Technology after six years as director and UK general manager for natural roofing slate
ROOFING specialist SIG Design and Technology of St Ives has announced the appointment of Mike Crook as the company's new trading director.
Mr Crook moves to Design and Technology after six years as director and UK general manager for natural roofing slate manufacturer and wholesaler SSQ, bringing with him commercial experience and expertise in roofing, cladding and linings.
Before joining SSQ, Mr Crook worked for 18 years with Eternit Building Materials where he achieved the position of marketing and support services director, oversaw major restructuring and helped develop the companies e-business strategies.
Mr Crook said: "SIG Design and Technology's reputation is about formulating 21st-century roofing solutions, and we work in partnership to design, supply and oversee installation.
You may also want to watch:
"Our guarantee system provides lasting reassurance to the specifier, building owner and end user and my role is to continue to build on that user-friendly service.
- 1 Huntingdon home to one of the most 'luxurious' breakfasts in the UK
- 2 Giant elephant and free rides at Huntingdon Fun Day
- 3 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 4 Sewer network improvements in £600k investment for St Neots
- 5 Pigeons still roosting on old A14 bridge despite preventative mesh
- 6 Widow, 80, cleans blocked drain in Buckden after 'several floods'
- 7 Four dogs rescued after being abandoned on A14
- 8 Visiting to resume at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 Group charged in connection with Rutland Cycling burglary
- 10 Rural theft cost Cambridgeshire £2 million in 2020