Rewarding our local businesses
The New Business Award, sponsored by Archant Herts and Cambs newspaper and magazines publishers, is open to any firm which started business since January 1, 2004. The Business Development Award, sponsored by England Marketing, marketing and event manageme
The New Business Award, sponsored by Archant Herts and Cambs newspaper and magazines publishers, is open to any firm which started business since January 1, 2004.
The Business Development Award, sponsored by England Marketing, marketing and event management, is open to any company that can show it has achieved and maintained a business development strategy.
Small Business of the Year, sponsored by the Federation of Small Businesses, Huntingdon branch, is open to companies that employ up to 25 staff.
Retailer of the Year, sponsored by DH Barford and Co chartered surveyors, is open to any retailer which can demonstrate good performance over the past 12 months.
Business Person of the Year, sponsored by Leeds Day Solicitors, recognises senior individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to their company's performance.
Employer of the Year, sponsored by Luminus Group housing services, is open to any company that employs staff and can prove excellent development and induction programmes.
- 1 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 2 Police called to reports of violence in Huntingdon
- 3 Cyclist left with serious injuries after bus collision in St Ives
- 4 Voi trial ‘confuses people’ about illegal e-scooters
- 5 Concerns about late-night noise if club is granted alcohol extension
- 6 Drought officially declared in East Anglian region
- 7 Godmanchester tearoom supporting adults with learning disabilities celebrates
- 8 Dancers Jive, tango and have fun at the Illumination Dance Masquerade Ball
- 9 This week Reader Photos showing close-ups of wildlife and some holiday scenes
- 10 Improved Ofsted rating for village primary school
The Innovation Award, sponsored by Greater Cambridge Partnership, celebrates innovation in business.
Employee of the Year, sponsored by Piggott Black Bear printers, looks for an employee who has made a significant contribution to a company or their own personal development.
The Sustainable Development Award, sponsored by Sealed Air packaging systems, is open to any company that contributes positively to the environment, community and society.
Business of the Year, sponsored by Whitmarsh Sterland chartered accountants, is chosen from the category finalists.
The closing date for entries is 5pm, Friday, August 25, 2006. For further information and an entry form contact Carol Gray at Carol.Gray@ archant.co.uk or telephone 01438 866051 and see The Hunts Post Huntingdonshire Business Awards website at: www.cambs24.co.uk/businessawards
The Hunts Post Huntingdonshire Business Awards culminates in the annual Gala Awards Dinner which is a glittering black-tie event and sells out every year. Business talent is celebrated as the awards are presented and the night is an invaluable opportunity to build on your relationships and contacts within the business community. This year's gala event is on Friday, November 10, at Burgess Hall, St Ives. Tickets are £43.50 per head and early booking is advised as previous years have seen waiting lists for tickets. Contact Archant Herts and Cambs on 01763 245241