Recruitment firm unveils brand new look
- Credit: Archant
A recruitment firm in Huntingdon has unveiled a brand new look.
Owner Loraine Rance wanted to ensure that Point Professional Recruitment Ltd, based in Huntingdon’s High Street, continued to “meet with the changes of a constantly evolving recruitment market”.
Point was launched in 1989 by Ms Rance and now boasts a team of specialists advisors and consultants.
The business specialises in permanent and temporary office, industrial, technical, engineering, finance and executive recruitment since 1989
Ms Rance said: “Client’s and candidates that have worked with Point know the outstanding level of service that they receive and understand how working with the consultants at Point can be a very different experience to that of competitor agencies.
“However, attracting new clients and generating candidate response requires a strong and current brand image and a refresh was overdue,”
Working with specialists from marketing company Emerald Frog, Point have re-designed their logo and Ms Rance said she was “excited about launching this bold and colourful new brand into the recruitment market”.
- 1 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 2 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 3 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 4 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 5 Woman dies in crash on London Road in St Ives
- 6 St Ives Town Mayor visits The Filling Station and tries new Christmas Beer
- 7 A look at how people prepared for Christmas in the last 100 years
- 8 Garages to to be replaced by affordable housing
- 9 Sawtry homes plan is approved
- 10 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
The company has also overhauled its website, which will be re-launched in November.