Recruitment firm unveils brand new look
- Credit: Archant
A recruitment firm in Huntingdon has unveiled a brand new look.
Owner Loraine Rance wanted to ensure that Point Professional Recruitment Ltd, based in Huntingdon’s High Street, continued to “meet with the changes of a constantly evolving recruitment market”.
Point was launched in 1989 by Ms Rance and now boasts a team of specialists advisors and consultants.
The business specialises in permanent and temporary office, industrial, technical, engineering, finance and executive recruitment since 1989
Ms Rance said: “Client’s and candidates that have worked with Point know the outstanding level of service that they receive and understand how working with the consultants at Point can be a very different experience to that of competitor agencies.
You may also want to watch:
“However, attracting new clients and generating candidate response requires a strong and current brand image and a refresh was overdue,”
Working with specialists from marketing company Emerald Frog, Point have re-designed their logo and Ms Rance said she was “excited about launching this bold and colourful new brand into the recruitment market”.
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 5 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 6 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 7 Here's your 'thank you' messages for school staff
- 8 Police investigation closed into deaths of two men in Hunts village
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal
The company has also overhauled its website, which will be re-launched in November.