Pursuit planing to fund expansion
AIM-listed Huntingdon-based Pursuit Dynamics PLC has announced a proposed placing of 3,636,364 new ordinary 1p shares in the company at �1.10 per share, to raise approximately �4million before expenses. The board said the placing would provide Pursuit wit
AIM-listed Huntingdon-based Pursuit Dynamics PLC has announced a proposed placing of 3,636,364 new ordinary 1p shares in the company at �1.10 per share, to raise approximately �4million before expenses.
The board said the placing would provide Pursuit with additional working capital funding to accelerate the commercial growth of the company under the leadership of the new CEO, Roel Pieper, announced on this website last week.
The placing shares have been conditionally placed with institutional investors on behalf of the company. Mirabaud Securities LLP and Cenkos Securities plc are brokers to the company.
Application will be made for the placing shares to be admitted to trading on AIM, and Pursuit expects that trading in the new shares on AIM will commence on September 15.
You may also want to watch:
Pursuit Dynamics won The Hunts Post Huntingdonshire Business of the Year Award and the Innovation Award in 2007.
- 1 Man named following fatal collision near Bluntisham
- 2 Police move in to close house after reports of anti-social behaviour
- 3 Jail for man who stole more than £25,000 from company
- 4 Almost 100 'sexual and violent crimes' recorded in two of our towns in one month
- 5 Vaccine centres offering earlier second dose AstraZeneca
- 6 Plans for Ox-Cam Arc are 'pretty awful'
- 7 Schoolgirl cuts her hair so friend can have a wig
- 8 Nathan’s Go-Fund Me page raises more than £6,000 and family pay tribute
- 9 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 10 Flood devastation as villagers are forced to clear drains with their bare hands