Pursuit planing to fund expansion
AIM-listed Huntingdon-based Pursuit Dynamics PLC has announced a proposed placing of 3,636,364 new ordinary 1p shares in the company at �1.10 per share, to raise approximately �4million before expenses. The board said the placing would provide Pursuit wit
AIM-listed Huntingdon-based Pursuit Dynamics PLC has announced a proposed placing of 3,636,364 new ordinary 1p shares in the company at �1.10 per share, to raise approximately �4million before expenses.
The board said the placing would provide Pursuit with additional working capital funding to accelerate the commercial growth of the company under the leadership of the new CEO, Roel Pieper, announced on this website last week.
The placing shares have been conditionally placed with institutional investors on behalf of the company. Mirabaud Securities LLP and Cenkos Securities plc are brokers to the company.
Application will be made for the placing shares to be admitted to trading on AIM, and Pursuit expects that trading in the new shares on AIM will commence on September 15.
You may also want to watch:
Pursuit Dynamics won The Hunts Post Huntingdonshire Business of the Year Award and the Innovation Award in 2007.
- 1 Warning after man spotted in Huntingdon hanging around vehicles
- 2 Help for dog owners who bought puppies in lockdown
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 5 Dad uses own mental health struggles to support other men
- 6 Dog owners urged to take extra precautions after spate of thefts
- 7 Covid-19 vaccine rolled out at care home in Huntingdon
- 8 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 9 Lorry driver who 'couldn't stand up' was three times over drink-drive limit
- 10 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year