Property on parade
PROPERTY investors could pay up to £3million for a parade of seven terraced shops in Cambourne. The Savills auction at Claridge s Hotel, Brook Street, London, offers the freehold of 1-6 High Street, a parade of seven modern ground floor terraced shops in
PROPERTY investors could pay up to £3million for a parade of seven terraced shops in Cambourne.
The Savills' auction at Claridge's Hotel, Brook Street, London, offers the freehold of 1-6 High Street, a parade of seven modern ground floor terraced shops in a three-storey block that includes separate residential accommodation.
The retail tenants include Cambridge Building Society and Lloyds Pharmacy. The seven units range in size from 813 sq ft (76 sq m) to 1,821 sq ft (169 sq m), totalling 7,654 sq ft (711 sq m).
They are all let on relatively new leases ranging from 15 to 30 years and bring in a combined rent of £168,040 a year. Other nearby tenants include Morrisons supermarket, the Pathfinder public house and the Cambridge Belfry Hotel.
You may also want to watch:
The guide price is £2.7 million to £2.9 million.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 6 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse