Property firm pulls out of letting homes
NICOLA Rule Property Management has pulled out of residential lettings after 34 years, selling its portfolio to estate agents Thomas Morris. The company, based in Huntingdon s Chequers Court, will concentrate on its estate management business, principally
NICOLA Rule Property Management has pulled out of residential lettings after 34 years, selling its portfolio to estate agents Thomas Morris.
The company, based in Huntingdon's Chequers Court, will concentrate on its estate management business, principally blocks of flats for which it collects rent and ground rents and organises routine and structural maintenance.
"I want to develop this part of the business and devote more time to my existing clients in this field," Mrs Rule told The Hunts Post.
In a joint statement, the two companies said the transfer had not been taken lightly and both Nicola Rule and Thomas Morris had decided their clients' needs could be best served by a reputable local agent with a multi-office facility.
You may also want to watch:
"As part of the 750-branch Home Sale Network and with seven local offices, Thomas Morris is ideally placed to meet these needs," said the agent's Simon Bradbury.
Mrs Rule added: "I have enjoyed the past 34 years and have seen many tenants become landlords and children of past tenants pass through our doors."
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
CONTACT: Nicola Rule Property Management is on 01480 457115.