Printer and publisher in merger
ST IVES digital printing and media company CLE Print Ltd has merged with Norwich-based publisher The Tagman Press. CLE Print Ltd is a design, digital print, media and fulfilment house led by its owner, former international and merchant banker, Jamie Wardl
ST IVES digital printing and media company CLE Print Ltd has merged with Norwich-based publisher The Tagman Press.
CLE Print Ltd is a design, digital print, media and fulfilment house led by its owner, former international and merchant banker, Jamie Wardley. CLE has taken a majority shareholding in Tagman Worldwide Limited, and Jamie Wardley becomes its new managing director.
CLE will continue to design, print and distribute all Tagman titles using the latest digital technology.
The Tagman Press, founded in 1998 by Norwich-born international best-selling author, Anthony Grey, publishes convention-challenging books and audio-visual products. " "CLE can now offer Tagman a print-on-demand facility that will make publishing specialist books even more cost-effective and profitable," said Mr Wardley.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Grey has contracted to publish with Tagman a number of new titles. The first will be The Thoughts of Chairman Grey, a non-fiction book based upon secret shorthand diaries he kept as a Reuters reporter while held hostage for two years in China during the Cultural Revolution.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 7 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity