Print firm boosts its HR team
ST IVES-based coding and marking specialist printer manufacturer Linx Printing Technologies has strengthened its human resources team to look after its 285 employees. Liz Allan, pictured, joins as HR director, Hannah Burling takes on the role of HR manage
ST IVES-based coding and marking specialist printer manufacturer Linx Printing Technologies has strengthened its human resources team to look after its 285 employees.
Liz Allan, pictured, joins as HR director, Hannah Burling takes on the role of HR manager and Lucy Humphrey becomes HR representative. All three are based at Linx's manufacturing facility in St Ives.
US-owned Linx said: "Their brief is to retain the high calibre personnel who have made Linx such a success and to promote the company as a great place to work".
Liz Allan takes on responsibility for developing and optimising Linx's HR processes to improve quality and delivery. In particular she will focus on initiatives to address feedback from Linx employees. She has 15 years' experience in HR.
You may also want to watch:
Hannah Burling will focus on recruitment, learning and development, reward and recognition, talent management and associate relations.
Lucy Humphrey moves to Linx from the Crowne Plaza where she had responsibility for employee relations, recruitment and training.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 10 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
Linx Printing Technologies is a global supplier of continuous ink jet printers, impulse jet printers and laser coders.