Survey launched for firms to share views on post-Brexit trade with EU
- Credit: Terry Harris/PaperPix.co.uk
Businesses in Cambridgeshire are invited to complete a survey to share their experiences of Britain’s post-Brexit trading relationship with the European Union.
The results will help the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority and the Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce understand the issues and challenges companies currently face.
It is hoped as many business leaders as possible will participate so the appropriate support and resources can be provided.
Austen Adams, is chair of the Business Board at the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority, and the divisional managing director of Stainless Metalcraft in Chatteris.
He said: “Being able to trade with as little friction as possible is vital to our economy and jobs, and so we want to know what the situation is like on the ground for our business leaders.
You may also want to watch:
“There is support we can offer, but we need to act on good evidence, so I encourage as many businesses as possible to contribute their thoughts to this survey."
The survey covers importing and exporting of goods, skills and labour shortages, customs declarations and transport and logistics.
It can be completed here...
- 1 ‘The most glamorous christening the vicar had ever seen!’
- 2 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 3 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 4 Have you seen Stevie the horse?
- 5 Petition launched to save school transport for special needs schools
- 6 Parking spaces so narrow that driver had to climb out the boot!
- 7 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 8 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 9 Plea to hold a Macmillan Coffee Morning as sign-ups drop
- 10 Back after Zoom meetings and in fine voice
Meanwhile, businesses can contact the combined authority's Growth Hub by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
The Chambers' International Trade team can also help with queries in export documentation, customs declarations for imports and exports and transit declarations.
They are available on 01223 237414 or email email@example.com.