Positive Action day for St Ives Town Initiative
BUSINESS experts from across the country will offer their advice to the St Ives Town Initiative at the second annual Positive Action day on Tuesday March 16. The day, opened by Jonathan Djanogly MP, aims to help businesses involved in the scheme to improv
BUSINESS experts from across the country will offer their advice to the St Ives Town Initiative at the second annual Positive Action day on Tuesday March 16.
The day, opened by Jonathan Djanogly MP, aims to help businesses involved in the scheme to improve performance and profits by learning from a variety of national business speakers who will offer free advice and support. It will be held at Slepe Hall in St Ives from 8am until noon.
James Hammond, author of the best-selling Branding Your Business will speak on how to improve brand identity and profits without breaking the bank, and HR specialist Carol Scott promises jargon-free advice on human resources.
Business owners will then have the chance to meet with the other experts and discuss marketing and design, computer systems, website optimisation, finance and accounting, and legal matters.
You may also want to watch:
The event is sponsored by Donarbon, who will present their waste services for business, and Eon, who offer clean energy for the private and public sectors.
The event is being supported by Huntingdonshire District Council, who have also contributed to the cost of the day.
- 1 Matt Hancock at Hinchingbrooke Hospital today
- 2 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 3 Check out some of Huntingdonshire's fascinating history
- 4 New trophies to celebrate achievement at St Neots school
- 5 Man dies following collision near Bluntisham
- 6 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 7 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
- 8 A fund has been set up in memory of Nathan Cowell
- 9 Body discovered in Hartford believed to be missing Nathan
- 10 Interactive map shows Covid Indian variant cases in Huntingdonshire