Positive Action day for St Ives Town Initiative
BUSINESS experts from across the country will offer their advice to the St Ives Town Initiative at the second annual Positive Action day on Tuesday March 16. The day, opened by Jonathan Djanogly MP, aims to help businesses involved in the scheme to improv
BUSINESS experts from across the country will offer their advice to the St Ives Town Initiative at the second annual Positive Action day on Tuesday March 16.
The day, opened by Jonathan Djanogly MP, aims to help businesses involved in the scheme to improve performance and profits by learning from a variety of national business speakers who will offer free advice and support. It will be held at Slepe Hall in St Ives from 8am until noon.
James Hammond, author of the best-selling Branding Your Business will speak on how to improve brand identity and profits without breaking the bank, and HR specialist Carol Scott promises jargon-free advice on human resources.
Business owners will then have the chance to meet with the other experts and discuss marketing and design, computer systems, website optimisation, finance and accounting, and legal matters.
You may also want to watch:
The event is sponsored by Donarbon, who will present their waste services for business, and Eon, who offer clean energy for the private and public sectors.
The event is being supported by Huntingdonshire District Council, who have also contributed to the cost of the day.
- 1 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 2 Here's your 'thank you' messages for school staff
- 3 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 4 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 5 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 6 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 7 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 8 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 9 Your photos capture stunning sunsets and frosty mornings
- 10 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son