Pie shop joins the upper crust at exhibition
BRAMPTON Pie Company, which started life as an offshoot of Measures, the village s family butcher, will be exhibiting at the British and International Franchise Exhibition at London s Olympia on March 24 and 25. The company, which prides itself on the hig
BRAMPTON Pie Company, which started life as an offshoot of Measures, the village's family butcher, will be exhibiting at the British and International Franchise Exhibition at London's Olympia on March 24 and 25.
The company, which prides itself on the high meat content of its top-of-the range pies, set up a franchise in Worcester last April.
It owns the Huntingdon shop in Chequers Court, and is joint owner of other Brampton Pie Shops in Bedford and Kettering.
It will be one of 200 exhibitors at the show, at which visitors will be able to attend free seminars advising on how to buy and start a successful franchise.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: The exhibition is open from 10am until 5pm. Tickets are available in advance on 0870 777 1082 or www.franinfo.co.uk by credit card at £8 or £7 each for two or more. Entrance on the door costs £13.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder