Phebys to show how cloud-based Xero can help Huntingdonshire business in free event
- Credit: Archant
A Huntingdon business is hosting a breakfast meeting on cloud software and how it can improve companies.
Phebys Accountants has recently become a Gold Partner for Xero, a cloud-based software which enables businesses to store accounts online meaning information, receipts and expenditure can be managed on the move.
The system enables accountants to pick up your accounts and view them at the same time, which is intended to enhance businesses, streamline accounts and maximise profit.
To explain more about Xero, Phebys is holding the event at Huntingdon Racecourse on October 10.
The free meeting will also have a talk by Jon Orchard of Local Buzz Marketing, who will delve into the world of online marketing, search engine optimisation and social media for firms.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Orchard, who has been trialling Xero, said: “The results were far more interesting than we expected. Once you briefly understand Xero, you are never going to look back and the way you do your accounts is going to change, for the better, forever.
“The wider benefits of Xero are that it saves time, and a lot of it.”
- 1 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 2 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 3 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 4 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 5 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 6 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 'Glad to see an end to 2020' - Anne-Marie Hamilton
- 9 St Neots entrepreneur to host 24-hour ‘Speak Up’ event
- 10 Police investigation closed into deaths of two men in Hunts village
A spokesman for Phebys said: “It’s an excellent opportunity for new start-up businesses but also a great opportunity for established SMEs to find out more about cloud accounting and how it can save time, money and help to streamline a business.”
Phebys is also handing out Xero software to guests for free.
INFORMATION: Runs 8am-1pm. To book email firstname.lastname@example.org.