Part-time finance advice available
SMALL businesses in Huntingdonshire that have no need of a full-time finance director can now get the advice they need on a part-time basis. FDUK, which provides experienced part-time finance directors to fast-growing businesses, has launched a new servic
SMALL businesses in Huntingdonshire that have no need of a full-time finance director can now get the advice they need on a part-time basis.
FDUK, which provides experienced part-time finance directors to fast-growing businesses, has launched a new service for owner-managed businesses with the appointment of a new St Ives-based associate, Geoff Kipling, pictured.
"Smaller businesses often dismiss the idea of a finance director either because of the cost, or because they believe things are all right as they are," he said.
"However, an experienced finance director can add significant value to a business, helping it to achieve the best possible results and sometimes to avoid failure. FDUK associates work on a part-time basis, so the service is flexible enough for small businesses."
Geoff has over 20 years experience as a finance director and has worked in a variety industry sectors including mining, engineering and manufacturing.
In his most recent role, he worked with Lola Motorsport, where, as part of a broad business review, he restructured the business, outsourcing component manufacture and developing three new businesses.
- 1 St Neots Street Food Fest promises to be "bigger and better"
- 2 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 3 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 4 Shoplifter barred from every M&S and Sainsbury's in Cambridgeshire
- 5 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 6 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 7 Public meeting to discuss Luton aircraft stacking system
- 8 Plans to demolish barn and create organic food business
- 9 Philip Pope named mayor of St Ives for a second time
- 10 St Neots business raises £2700 for Ukrainians in Huntingdonshire
INFORMATION: FDUK can be contacted on 0845 145 0023, by e-mailing email@example.com or visiting www.fduk.co.uk. Geoff Kipling is on 07941 393614.