Part-time finance advice available
SMALL businesses in Huntingdonshire that have no need of a full-time finance director can now get the advice they need on a part-time basis. FDUK, which provides experienced part-time finance directors to fast-growing businesses, has launched a new servic
SMALL businesses in Huntingdonshire that have no need of a full-time finance director can now get the advice they need on a part-time basis.
FDUK, which provides experienced part-time finance directors to fast-growing businesses, has launched a new service for owner-managed businesses with the appointment of a new St Ives-based associate, Geoff Kipling, pictured.
"Smaller businesses often dismiss the idea of a finance director either because of the cost, or because they believe things are all right as they are," he said.
"However, an experienced finance director can add significant value to a business, helping it to achieve the best possible results and sometimes to avoid failure. FDUK associates work on a part-time basis, so the service is flexible enough for small businesses."
You may also want to watch:
Geoff has over 20 years experience as a finance director and has worked in a variety industry sectors including mining, engineering and manufacturing.
In his most recent role, he worked with Lola Motorsport, where, as part of a broad business review, he restructured the business, outsourcing component manufacture and developing three new businesses.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 4 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 5 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 6 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 7 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 8 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
INFORMATION: FDUK can be contacted on 0845 145 0023, by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting www.fduk.co.uk. Geoff Kipling is on 07941 393614.