Papworth charity firm bids for cash
PAPWORTH Trust has announced two fundraising appeals to offer companies an easy and hassle-free way to give to charity this Christmas. The first is Christmas cards at Work , which invites companies and employees to donate to Papworth Trust the money they
PAPWORTH Trust has announced two fundraising appeals to offer companies an easy and hassle-free way to give to charity this Christmas.
The first is "Christmas cards at Work", which invites companies and employees to donate to Papworth Trust the money they would have spent on Christmas cards to colleagues.
The second appeal is "Last Hour's Pay", in which employees are asked to donate the equivalent of their final hour's pay before Christmas.
As a disability-support charity, Papworth Trust relies on the backing of individuals, companies and trusts. Both appeals aim to raise valuable funds to help make a real difference to people's lives.
The names of companies taking part will be published on the Papworth Trust website.
INFORMATION: If you would like to support Papworth Trust, contact area fundraising manager Mandy Barker on 01480 357257 or email@example.com
- 1 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Life would be better without mud says Anne Marie Hamilton
- 6 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 7 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 8 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 9 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 10 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman