Papworth charity firm bids for cash
PAPWORTH Trust has announced two fundraising appeals to offer companies an easy and hassle-free way to give to charity this Christmas. The first is Christmas cards at Work , which invites companies and employees to donate to Papworth Trust the money they
PAPWORTH Trust has announced two fundraising appeals to offer companies an easy and hassle-free way to give to charity this Christmas.
The first is "Christmas cards at Work", which invites companies and employees to donate to Papworth Trust the money they would have spent on Christmas cards to colleagues.
The second appeal is "Last Hour's Pay", in which employees are asked to donate the equivalent of their final hour's pay before Christmas.
As a disability-support charity, Papworth Trust relies on the backing of individuals, companies and trusts. Both appeals aim to raise valuable funds to help make a real difference to people's lives.
You may also want to watch:
The names of companies taking part will be published on the Papworth Trust website.
INFORMATION: If you would like to support Papworth Trust, contact area fundraising manager Mandy Barker on 01480 357257 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 2 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 3 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
- 4 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 5 Wanted woman accused of killing children in M1 crash could be in Huntingdon
- 6 Freed from custody, animal rights campaigner back at Camp Beagle
- 7 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 8 Co-op grocery delivery robots are coming to Cambridgeshire
- 9 446 catalytic converter thefts in just 8 months reported in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Godmanchester author reveals amazing accounts of Second World War in new book