Papworth charity firm bids for cash
PAPWORTH Trust has announced two fundraising appeals to offer companies an easy and hassle-free way to give to charity this Christmas. The first is Christmas cards at Work , which invites companies and employees to donate to Papworth Trust the money they
PAPWORTH Trust has announced two fundraising appeals to offer companies an easy and hassle-free way to give to charity this Christmas.
The first is "Christmas cards at Work", which invites companies and employees to donate to Papworth Trust the money they would have spent on Christmas cards to colleagues.
The second appeal is "Last Hour's Pay", in which employees are asked to donate the equivalent of their final hour's pay before Christmas.
As a disability-support charity, Papworth Trust relies on the backing of individuals, companies and trusts. Both appeals aim to raise valuable funds to help make a real difference to people's lives.
You may also want to watch:
The names of companies taking part will be published on the Papworth Trust website.
INFORMATION: If you would like to support Papworth Trust, contact area fundraising manager Mandy Barker on 01480 357257 or email@example.com
- 1 Read about the interesting history of the village of Broughton
- 2 Matt Hancock at Hinchingbrooke Hospital today
- 3 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 4 Man dies following collision near Bluntisham
- 5 Broughton - litter-picking, bell cleaning and great community spirit
- 6 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 7 Check out some of Huntingdonshire's fascinating history
- 8 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 9 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
- 10 Interactive map shows Covid Indian variant cases in Huntingdonshire