Offices look tempting
SURVEYORS marketing an office building in a landscaped courtyard setting in Huntingdon are offering significant incentives to prospective tenants willing to commit to a longer lease. Following the recent sale of offices at Avro Court at Ermine Business
SURVEYORS marketing an office building in a landscaped courtyard setting in Huntingdon are offering "significant incentives" to prospective tenants willing to commit to a longer lease.
Following the recent sale of offices at Avro Court at Ermine Business Park, Huntingdon in the summer, Barfords, the St Neots-based chartered surveyors, has a second office building available on this popular office complex.
The sale of Unit 1 Avro Court was completed in June to S & L Properties of Peterborough and the building is now occupied by Kall-Kwik. Unit 5 Avro Court is now available on a new lease.
The owners may consider a sale and Barfords are quoting a guide rent of £22,500 a year and a guide price of £320,000.
You may also want to watch:
"For a party interested in a lease, significant incentives may be available particularly, to a tenant willing to make a commitment to a reasonable length of lease," Barfords said.
The property has a net internal area of 1,850sq ft and comes with partial air conditioning, nine dedicated car parking spaces and benefits from an appealing location.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 5 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 8 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 9 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 10 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
Barfords director Phil Halmshaw said: "Avro Court has always been a popular location because of its attractive setting and its edge-of-town business park location, which provides good access to the A14 via the Spittals interchange. We expect a good level of interest in Unit 5."
CONTACT: Phil Halmshaw or Helena Coulston at Barfords on 01480 213811.