Offices look tempting
SURVEYORS marketing an office building in a landscaped courtyard setting in Huntingdon are offering significant incentives to prospective tenants willing to commit to a longer lease. Following the recent sale of offices at Avro Court at Ermine Business
SURVEYORS marketing an office building in a landscaped courtyard setting in Huntingdon are offering "significant incentives" to prospective tenants willing to commit to a longer lease.
Following the recent sale of offices at Avro Court at Ermine Business Park, Huntingdon in the summer, Barfords, the St Neots-based chartered surveyors, has a second office building available on this popular office complex.
The sale of Unit 1 Avro Court was completed in June to S & L Properties of Peterborough and the building is now occupied by Kall-Kwik. Unit 5 Avro Court is now available on a new lease.
The owners may consider a sale and Barfords are quoting a guide rent of £22,500 a year and a guide price of £320,000.
"For a party interested in a lease, significant incentives may be available particularly, to a tenant willing to make a commitment to a reasonable length of lease," Barfords said.
The property has a net internal area of 1,850sq ft and comes with partial air conditioning, nine dedicated car parking spaces and benefits from an appealing location.
- 1 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 2 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 3 Public meeting to discuss Luton aircraft stacking system
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 6 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
- 7 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 8 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 Silent protest at Camp Beagle as vans leave the site
Barfords director Phil Halmshaw said: "Avro Court has always been a popular location because of its attractive setting and its edge-of-town business park location, which provides good access to the A14 via the Spittals interchange. We expect a good level of interest in Unit 5."
CONTACT: Phil Halmshaw or Helena Coulston at Barfords on 01480 213811.