Office building's £2.6m price-tag
A LARGE office building near the Huntingdon Marriott Hotel has come onto the market with a price tag of £2.6million. Acting for Threadneedle Property Investments Ltd, Barker Storey Matthews and Savills have been instructed to market Cygnet House at Hinchi
A LARGE office building near the Huntingdon Marriott Hotel has come onto the market with a price tag of £2.6million.
Acting for Threadneedle Property Investments Ltd, Barker Storey Matthews and Savills have been instructed to market Cygnet House at Hinchingbrooke Business Park.
The office/R&D building extending to 1474.4 sq m (15,871 sq ft) and is being offered for sale or lease. It could also be offered on a floor by floor basis with sizes from 714 sq m (7686 sq ft) available, the agents said.
The building was originally constructed about eight years ago for office use but has been adapted for research and development purposes and now provides a mixture of both office and light assembly space.
You may also want to watch:
The agents say it "offers highly flexible accommodation as it could be leased or purchased in its current state or alternatively it could be rapidly refurbished in order to provide high quality office accommodation".
The building is "comfort cooled" with raised floors throughout, carpeted in the office areas. There are 73 allocated car parking spaces.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 5 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
Alan Matthews of Barker Storey Matthews commented: "It is rare for a building of this size and quality to come to the market, particularly on a freehold basis. It has been priced at an extremely competitive level, bearing in mind its age and high specification".
INFORMATION: For viewing arrangements contact Phillip Ridoutt at Savills on 01223 347000 or Alan Matthews at Barker Storey Matthews on 01480 451578.