New mobile products
St IVES-based mobile retailing specialist FoneStarz Media Group has launched its first direct-to-consumer product in a market believed to be worth $5billion already. Kazzip offers users a range of mobile information and entertainment services, including i
St IVES-based mobile retailing specialist FoneStarz Media Group has launched its first direct-to-consumer product in a market believed to be worth $5billion already.
Kazzip offers users a range of mobile information and entertainment services, including images, animations videos and tones. The company says it has already attracted interest from major brands looking for a mobile imaging specialist partner.
FoneStarz chief executive Dave Moreau said: "The launch of kazzip is a significant and exciting step. In the last seven years we have built FoneStarz into a successful global content provider and we now have the infrastructure and expertise to launch this stand-alone service.
"There will be an influx of direct-to-consumer launches, but we feel we are in the ideal position to establish ourselves as one of the leaders in this dynamic marketplace."
You may also want to watch:
Kazzip will initially be available to consumers in Germany, the UK and US.
INFORMATION: FoneStarz is at Suite 2, Clare Hall, Parsons Green, St Ives PE27 4WY: telephone 01480 302 333.
- 1 Not one, but possibly two viaducts for St Neots!
- 2 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon
- 3 Nurses Day 2021: You thank our dedicated Hunts nurses for their care
- 4 Woman stole from terminally-ill mother
- 5 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 6 Paedophile exposed in undercover police operation
- 7 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 8 Pasco Hussain is named as the new mayor of St Ives
- 9 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 10 Metro is off the cards says new mayor Dr Nik Johnson