New mobile products
St IVES-based mobile retailing specialist FoneStarz Media Group has launched its first direct-to-consumer product in a market believed to be worth $5billion already. Kazzip offers users a range of mobile information and entertainment services, including i
St IVES-based mobile retailing specialist FoneStarz Media Group has launched its first direct-to-consumer product in a market believed to be worth $5billion already.
Kazzip offers users a range of mobile information and entertainment services, including images, animations videos and tones. The company says it has already attracted interest from major brands looking for a mobile imaging specialist partner.
FoneStarz chief executive Dave Moreau said: "The launch of kazzip is a significant and exciting step. In the last seven years we have built FoneStarz into a successful global content provider and we now have the infrastructure and expertise to launch this stand-alone service.
"There will be an influx of direct-to-consumer launches, but we feel we are in the ideal position to establish ourselves as one of the leaders in this dynamic marketplace."
You may also want to watch:
Kazzip will initially be available to consumers in Germany, the UK and US.
INFORMATION: FoneStarz is at Suite 2, Clare Hall, Parsons Green, St Ives PE27 4WY: telephone 01480 302 333.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 5 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 6 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 7 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 8 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity