New CEO for Cambs aggregates specialist
CHRIS Howard has been appointed group chief executive of Bar Hill-based David Ball Group plc, which specialises in industrial sands, Pudlo concrete water-proofing admixture, and associated construction sealants and screeds. He was previously running Pudlo
CHRIS Howard has been appointed group chief executive of Bar Hill-based David Ball Group plc, which specialises in industrial sands, Pudlo concrete water-proofing admixture, and associated construction sealants and screeds.
He was previously running Pudlo, the group's specialist division in concrete waterproofing.
Mr Howard joined David Ball Group PLC as sales manager in 2004. As divisional director, he oversaw a move to direct sales of the product.
He said: "David Ball Group plc is now within the top 50 fastest-growing companies in its industry sector, while remaining in the top 30 listed under profitability. The challenge now is to build on this hard-won position in the face of probably the most challenging trading conditions our industry has ever faced."
You may also want to watch:
Pudlo-modified concrete has been used in many prestigious projects, including the Royal Albert Hall, Wimbledon Centre Court and the Olympic Velodrome.
Mr Howard lives in St Neots with his wife, Maureen. In his spare time, he is a keen golfer and 10-pin bowler.
- 1 Man named following fatal collision near Bluntisham
- 2 Police move in to close house after reports of anti-social behaviour
- 3 Jail for man who stole more than £25,000 from company
- 4 Almost 100 'sexual and violent crimes' recorded in two of our towns in one month
- 5 Vaccine centres offering earlier second dose AstraZeneca
- 6 Plans for Ox-Cam Arc are 'pretty awful'
- 7 Schoolgirl cuts her hair so friend can have a wig
- 8 Nathan’s Go-Fund Me page raises more than £6,000 and family pay tribute
- 9 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 10 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl