New accreditation for St Ives telecoms firm
ST IVES telecom services provider Magdalene has been recognised as an approved contractor by a leading electrical installations authority. The company has been awarded approved contractor status by NICEIC, the electrical contracting industry s independent
ST IVES telecom services provider Magdalene has been recognised as an approved contractor by a leading electrical installations authority.
The company has been awarded approved contractor status by NICEIC, the electrical contracting industry's independent voluntary body for electrical installation matters throughout the UK.
The accreditation confirms that Magdalene can undertake design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of electrical installations. Magdalene will join a list of approved contractors that customers can consult when seeking electrical work.
Magdalene managing director Anthony Crane said: "This certification demonstrates not only our skills and professionalism to our customers, but also provides peace of mind that our products and services are the best in the industry."
You may also want to watch:
"The NICEIC assessment is very demanding and thorough, looking at all areas of our people, processes, training and tolling in the electrical installation aspects of our business. Being certified further emphasises our quality, safety and reliability in the work we carry out."
The accreditation provides customers with the peace of mind of knowing their contractor has the appropriate training, insurance, technical capability and up-to-date equipment. The NICEIC also has an independent complaints procedure and insurance-backed warranty scheme to deal with any problems.
- 1 Matt Hancock at Hinchingbrooke Hospital today
- 2 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 3 Check out some of Huntingdonshire's fascinating history
- 4 New trophies to celebrate achievement at St Neots school
- 5 Man dies following collision near Bluntisham
- 6 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 7 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
- 8 A fund has been set up in memory of Nathan Cowell
- 9 Body discovered in Hartford believed to be missing Nathan
- 10 Interactive map shows Covid Indian variant cases in Huntingdonshire