New accreditation for St Ives telecoms firm
ST IVES telecom services provider Magdalene has been recognised as an approved contractor by a leading electrical installations authority. The company has been awarded approved contractor status by NICEIC, the electrical contracting industry s independent
ST IVES telecom services provider Magdalene has been recognised as an approved contractor by a leading electrical installations authority.
The company has been awarded approved contractor status by NICEIC, the electrical contracting industry's independent voluntary body for electrical installation matters throughout the UK.
The accreditation confirms that Magdalene can undertake design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of electrical installations. Magdalene will join a list of approved contractors that customers can consult when seeking electrical work.
Magdalene managing director Anthony Crane said: "This certification demonstrates not only our skills and professionalism to our customers, but also provides peace of mind that our products and services are the best in the industry."
You may also want to watch:
"The NICEIC assessment is very demanding and thorough, looking at all areas of our people, processes, training and tolling in the electrical installation aspects of our business. Being certified further emphasises our quality, safety and reliability in the work we carry out."
The accreditation provides customers with the peace of mind of knowing their contractor has the appropriate training, insurance, technical capability and up-to-date equipment. The NICEIC also has an independent complaints procedure and insurance-backed warranty scheme to deal with any problems.
- 1 St Neots rapist jailed for 11 years
- 2 Suspected firearm and drugs found in raid on Huntingdon house
- 3 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 4 New Post Office branch opens in St Neots
- 5 Motorists urged not to 'panic buy' fuel as queues cause chaos across Hunts
- 6 'Unprecedented crisis’ over school bus drivers
- 7 Eric Morecambe 'amused guests' when his family owned this St Ives hotel
- 8 Old Mill upgrade at Godmanchester is suspended through lack of materials
- 9 Brampton butchers win awards for delicious pies and sausages
- 10 Hare coursers handed Criminal Behaviour Orders