Nene’s Accent on new name
SOCIAL landlord Nene Housing, which joined the Yorkshire-based Accent Group two years ago, has changed its branding to Accent Nene. Accent Nene manages about 3,500 homes across the east of England, including homes for rent and shared ownership in Huntingd
SOCIAL landlord Nene Housing, which joined the Yorkshire-based Accent Group two years ago, has changed its branding to Accent Nene.
Accent Nene manages about 3,500 homes across the east of England, including homes for rent and shared ownership in Huntingdon.
Since joining the group, Accent Nene has been able to undertake and finance more housing projects for those in need, and now has over 700 new homes in the pipeline, the company says. Through the Accent Group, Accent Nene has improved more homes by fitting new kitchens and undertaking more general repairs than it could have achieved on its own, a spokesman added.
"The name brings together the reputation Nene has built over the past 30 years and the experience and financial strength of the Accent Group," said Nene's chairman Cliff Walker (pictured raising the new corporate flag). Group chairman Tony Gadie added: "Accent Nene has achieved a lot over the past two years. We have built an excellent relationship and the name change reflects what we have achieved together and also where we are headed in terms of greater partnership working to deliver new and improved communities."
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: The company's new logo incorporates both the Nene Housing and Accent Group identities. A new website has also been launched at www.accentnene.org
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Moving day for Black Cat Radio