Mow goes on market
THE Barley Mow pub in Hartford is on the market. It is one of a package of 15 properties, currently being marketed by Christie and Co for Charles Wells, the UK s largest independent brewer, which recently announced its intention to dispose of its managed
THE Barley Mow pub in Hartford is on the market. It is one of a package of 15 properties, currently being marketed by Christie and Co for Charles Wells, the UK's largest independent brewer, which recently announced its intention to dispose of its managed house estate.
"The new lease opportunities we are offering to the market are well presented and of excellent quality," said John Grace, at Christies. "They represent tremendous prospects for existing and aspiring retailers to operate quality pubs."
The majority of pubs in Charles Wells estate are currently tenanted or leased.
"With just 16 properties in our managed house division, we have decided it is appropriate to transfer them into our leased estate," says pub company director Anthony Wallis.
You may also want to watch:
"We will now operate a wholly tenanted and leased estate and are offering a range of agreements to suit individual needs. We also provide additional support through our franchise support package that is tailored to enhance an operator's own experience and requirements."
CONTACT: John Grace on 01473 256588 or www.christie.com/charleswells
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 3 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding