Move with Us to drive St Ives company into new areas of business
PROPERTY specialist Move with Us has appointed two directors to develop new areas of business.
The St Ives-based firm has engaged Anthony Radford as product development director and Paul Nicholas as technology and programmes director.
With more than 20 years’ experience in the mortgage industry, Mr Radford joins Move with Us from GE Capital, where he started the intermediary mortgage channel.
In his new role he will develop the legal and financial services propositions, key to moving the business forward and exploring new markets.
As managing director of a joint venture with the Shop Direct Group, while at Halifax, Mr Radford ran an unsecured loan portfolio. He as also worked for the Bank of Scotland and Legal and General.
Mr Radford said: “This is an exciting time for Move with Us as we expand our asset management division and drive the business into new areas.
“The company is already an extremely innovative business and I look forward to using my experience to shape our extensive range of unique business propositions.”
- 1 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 2 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 3 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 4 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
- 5 Meet the Sassy Lassies cycling group encouraging women in Huntingdonshire to ride
- 6 Suspected case of bird flu in swan reported to DEFRA
- 7 Police check home of 101-year-old animal rights patron for stolen beagles
- 8 New homes plan for Huntingdonshire village
- 9 A "determined" Huntingdon man takes on Everest after a double lung transplant
- 10 7 of the most beautiful churches in Cambridgeshire
Joining him at Move with Us, Paul Nicholas is responsible for technology aspects and will spearhead future growth and ensure that Move with Us is able to meet all IT business requirements. He will also look after all the company’s technology and IT facilities.
In his previous role at Fermat Consulting, Mr Nicholas helped SMEs to make the most of the IT and address the risks in business continuity and information security. As IT director at Bluefin Advisory, he delivered ‘cost appropriate’ IT solutions and business change through emerging technology solutions.
Mr Nicholas said: “Technology sits at the heart of this business and keeping up with new advances and trends will be the key to our expansion. I look forward to working closely alongside the professional business teams to ensure that this will be an enabler to our continued success.”