New award category will recognise district’s top medium-sized firms
- Credit: Archant
New for the 2019 Hunts Post Huntingdonshire Business Awards is the Medium Business of the Year category.
The award is open to any business within Huntingdonshire employing 11 people or more, whose growth, ambition and quality of management has enabled it to deliver on a compelling business strategy.
The judges will be looking for evidence of profitability, a demonstration of how the firm has successfully adapted to changing markets, and an idea of how well the business fits into its marketplace.
In order to stand out from the rest, firms will also be expected to outline a sound plan for development in the future, focusing on how the firm fits into the marketplace, how it is adapting to changing markets, and what plans it has for development in the coming years.
This award is currently available for sponsorship. Please contact sponsorship account manager Ashleigh Jackson on 01438 866081 or e-mail email@example.com for more information about how you can become part of this successful event.
You may also want to watch:
The Hunts Post Huntingdonshire Business Awards are scheduled to take place at the Burgess Hall, in St Ives, on November 1.
By entering the Medium Business of the Year award, your firm could also be crowned Company of the Year.
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 3 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 4 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 5 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 6 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 7 Here's your 'thank you' messages for school staff
- 8 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 9 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 10 Police investigation closed into deaths of two men in Hunts village
Dubbed the 'Winner of Winners', the Company of the Year award is decided from among the winners of the medium, small, and new business categories.
The enter the New Business of the Year award - open to any company or sole trader - entrants must provide judges with a summary of their firm's business plan.
Small Business of the Year entrants must outline their business, tell us if their business is profitable, and what their plans for development are.
The deadline for entries to this year's awards is September 2.
Information about the entry process and the categories available can be found online at: www.huntsbusinessawards.co.uk.