A ST NEOTS marketing company has won a major international award for its work in promoting a new golf, marina and spa resort taking shape in the Dominican Republic. Punta Perla Sales Ltd also picked up three further awards for the Caribbean properties it
A ST NEOTS marketing company has won a major international award for its work in promoting a new golf, marina and spa resort taking shape in the Dominican Republic.
Punta Perla Sales Ltd also picked up three further awards for the Caribbean properties it is marketing in the UK and Eire.
Dubbed the Oscars of the property industry, they were presented at the International Property Awards 2006 ceremony held in London earlier this month.
The special award - the Best International Marina Development - recognises the calibre of the marina currently under construction.
You may also want to watch:
In addition, Punta Perla has won the Five Star Award - the top award in its category - for the Best Caribbean Marina Development and the Four Star Award for The Best Development Caribbean. For one of the homes planned for Star Island at the heart of the marina, the firm has won the Four Star Award for The Best Property Caribbean.
Mark Lynn, managing director of Punta Perla Sales, said: "Confidence in Punta Perla already is at a high level among investors, as proved by the sale of more than 1,200 properties off-plan, and the accolades we received at the awards ceremony provide a further independent endorsement of the exceptionally high calibre of the resort we are creating".
- 1 'Armed police' swarm St Ives road in 'ongoing incident'
- 2 'She would help anyone' - Tributes to much-loved Tegan Luff
- 3 Man suspected of carrying knife 'in the street' is arrested in St Ives
- 4 Prison for 'violent' blackmailers who told victim 'we'll stab you'
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 7 Hunts youngsters simply enjoying playing cricket again
- 8 Here are your 'at a glance' lockdown changes from today (May 17)
- 9 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 10 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon
The master plan for Punta Perla, drawn up for developer Paraiso Tropical SA, includes around 8,000 homes.