A ST NEOTS marketing company has won a major international award for its work in promoting a new golf, marina and spa resort taking shape in the Dominican Republic. Punta Perla Sales Ltd also picked up three further awards for the Caribbean properties it
A ST NEOTS marketing company has won a major international award for its work in promoting a new golf, marina and spa resort taking shape in the Dominican Republic.
Punta Perla Sales Ltd also picked up three further awards for the Caribbean properties it is marketing in the UK and Eire.
Dubbed the Oscars of the property industry, they were presented at the International Property Awards 2006 ceremony held in London earlier this month.
The special award - the Best International Marina Development - recognises the calibre of the marina currently under construction.
You may also want to watch:
In addition, Punta Perla has won the Five Star Award - the top award in its category - for the Best Caribbean Marina Development and the Four Star Award for The Best Development Caribbean. For one of the homes planned for Star Island at the heart of the marina, the firm has won the Four Star Award for The Best Property Caribbean.
Mark Lynn, managing director of Punta Perla Sales, said: "Confidence in Punta Perla already is at a high level among investors, as proved by the sale of more than 1,200 properties off-plan, and the accolades we received at the awards ceremony provide a further independent endorsement of the exceptionally high calibre of the resort we are creating".
- 1 Police move in to close house after reports of anti-social behaviour
- 2 New garden village on outskirts of St Neots will bring 10,000 homes
- 3 Man named following fatal collision near Bluntisham
- 4 Jail for man who stole more than £25,000 from company
- 5 Vaccine centres offering earlier second dose AstraZeneca
- 6 Schoolgirl cuts her hair so friend can have a wig
- 7 Almost 100 'sexual and violent crimes' recorded in two of our towns in one month
- 8 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 9 Mum's donation to thank 'incredible' midwives and maternity staff
- 10 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
The master plan for Punta Perla, drawn up for developer Paraiso Tropical SA, includes around 8,000 homes.