Key tax dates for July
HUNTINGDON S newest chartered accountancy firm, St Clements Passage-based Haines Watts reminds businesses of some key dates in July, namely: July 1: Due date for payment of Corporation Tax for the period ended September 30 2008. July 6: Last day to file
HUNTINGDON'S newest chartered accountancy firm, St Clements Passage-based Haines Watts reminds businesses of some key dates in July, namely:
July 1: Due date for payment of Corporation Tax for the period ended September 30 2008.
July 6: Last day to file Taxed Award Scheme Returns, file P11Ds, P11D(b)s, P9Ds and Forms 42. Issue copies of P11Ds or P9Ds to employees. Deadline for relevant third parties to give non-employees information on benefits/expenses they have provided to them in 2008/09.
July 14: Due date for income tax for the CT61 period to June 30 2009.
You may also want to watch:
July 19: Quarter 1 2008/09 PAYE and CIS remittance due for small employers and contractors. Final date for payment of 2008/09 Class 1A NICs.
July 31: Second self-assessment payment on account for 2008/09. Annual adjustment for VAT partial exemption calculations (April VAT year-end). Further five per cent surcharge on any tax unpaid for 2007/08. Filing date for Corporation Tax Return Form CT600 for period ended July 31 2008.
- 1 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 2 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 3 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 4 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 5 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 6 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 7 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 8 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 9 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 10 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week