Joint venture for Hunts golf firm
A GREAT Paxton-based golf event organiser has joined forces with a firm of golf travel experts from Essex to expand what they offer to corporate clients. Golf day organisers Plus Fore Golf have a 13-year proven track record of organising the most successf
A GREAT Paxton-based golf event organiser has joined forces with a firm of golf travel experts from Essex to expand what they offer to corporate clients.
Golf day organisers Plus Fore Golf have a 13-year proven track record of organising the most successful golfing events around the world, including the US Masters, said director Bryan Moore.
Mr Moore, founder of the St Neots 601 business networking club, which also opened a sister venture in Huntingdon last week, has over 20 years experience both playing and teaching golf.
He says Plus Fore Golf is renowned in the market as one of the leading corporate golf event organisers, and has "an extensive client list that reads like a who's who in the UK business world".
You may also want to watch:
He has formed a joint venture with Leisure Link, based in Brentwood, Essex, which has been involved in the golf travel market for 20 years, sending many thousands of golfers across the globe every year.
The company currently offers tailor-made golfing holidays to more than 20 different countries.
- 1 Matt Hancock at Hinchingbrooke Hospital today
- 2 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 3 Check out some of Huntingdonshire's fascinating history
- 4 New trophies to celebrate achievement at St Neots school
- 5 Man dies following collision near Bluntisham
- 6 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 7 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
- 8 A fund has been set up in memory of Nathan Cowell
- 9 Body discovered in Hartford believed to be missing Nathan
- 10 Interactive map shows Covid Indian variant cases in Huntingdonshire
They say the partnership will open up the world of golf travel and top class corporate golf events to both companies' clients.