Hunts Post winner sold to City IT group
HUNTINGDON managed services specialist ISC Computers plc has been bought by City-based ICT solutions and services provider Kelway.
ISC Computers plc is an established services provider, founded in 1984 and now with 280 employees and annual revenues of �54 million. Its expertise lies in specialist managed services and emerging technologies including private cloud and desktop virtualisation.
The company was the first Hunts Post Huntingdonshire Business of the Year when the annual competition was launched in 1998. It was a winner again in 2008, when ISC Software Solutions took the accolade for best internet site.
In a Stock Exchange statement Kelway said: “The acquisition of ISC Computers plc rounds off a year of strong growth for Kelway. With forecasted organic growth of �55m, Kelway will end the financial year in March 2011 with revenues approaching �250 million, a 40 per cent increase on the previous year.
“The impact of ISC Computers plc will further bolster Kelway to predicted annualised revenues in excess of �300 million.”
You may also want to watch:
Chief executive Phil Doye added: “Until now a small number of dominant players have controlled the majority stake in the ICT solutions and services market, limiting the choices for enterprises. We believe Kelway now has the necessary capabilities and scale to offer a viable alternative.”
Simon Lawless, sales director of ISC, added: “Our clients will continue to receive the high standards of service they are accustomed to but will now have the added benefit of Kelway’s expertise in ICT strategy and end-to-end project management.”
- 1 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 2 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 3 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 6 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 9 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 10 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
INFORMATION: ISC Computers plc is the umbrella brand for seven ICT solutions and services providers. The company is at Solar House, Stukeley Business Centre, Huntingdon PE29 6EF; telephone 01480 420000.