Last call for entries as deadline looms for Huntingdonshire Business Awards
- Credit: Archant
Have you put in your nominations for the Hunts Post Huntingdonshire Business Awards 2018?
If not you need to act soon as the September 7 deadline is fast approaching.
Organised by the Hunts Post, the highly-regarded awards celebrate their 21st anniversary this year and, since their inception, have recognised the best and the brightest in the district’s business community.
The awards ceremony will take place at the Burgess Hall, in St Ives, on November 2 and all winners will be announced on the evening.
There are 12 award categories available including Business in the Community, Employer of the Year, Business Person of the Year, New Business of the Year, Small Business of the Year, Retailer of the Year, Employee of the Year, Apprentice of the Year, The Innovation Award, Online Marketing Award, Business Development Award, and the Training and Development Award.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about the awards, and how you can enter, log on to www.huntsbusinessawards.co.uk.
- 1 Lorry driver who 'couldn't stand up' was three times over drink-drive limit
- 2 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Fantastic snow photos from our Hunts Post readers
- 5 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 6 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 9 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 10 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire