Hunts network meetings move to Thursdays
THE two Huntingdonshire branches of fast-growing 4Network will in future both meet on Thursday mornings.
From January 13, St Neots meetings will move to Thursdays at the Eaton Oak public house, avoiding the previous clash of days with Peterborough group meetings.
And, starting on January 20, the Huntingdon group relocates to a new venue, the 16th century Stukeleys Country Hotel (www.stukeleys.co.uk), when Brad Burton will be making a personal appearance.
Meetings start at 8am with open networking and finish at 10am. Those attending have three one-to-one appointments at every meeting, and members can attend any one of more than 200 groups across the country with a total of more than 40,000 members. Visitors can attend up to three times before needing to join.
The price is �10 to cover entry and a cooked or continental breakfast, according to mortgage specialist Chris Hornby, of Avon Financial Services in St Neots, who is 4Network regional leader for East Anglia.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: To learn more and/or book your place call Chris Hornby on 07850 825291 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Not one, but possibly two viaducts for St Neots!
- 2 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon
- 3 Nurses Day 2021: You thank our dedicated Hunts nurses for their care
- 4 Woman stole from terminally-ill mother
- 5 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 6 Paedophile exposed in undercover police operation
- 7 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 8 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 9 Pasco Hussain is named as the new mayor of St Ives
- 10 Metro is off the cards says new mayor Dr Nik Johnson