Hunts network meetings move to Thursdays
THE two Huntingdonshire branches of fast-growing 4Network will in future both meet on Thursday mornings.
From January 13, St Neots meetings will move to Thursdays at the Eaton Oak public house, avoiding the previous clash of days with Peterborough group meetings.
And, starting on January 20, the Huntingdon group relocates to a new venue, the 16th century Stukeleys Country Hotel (www.stukeleys.co.uk), when Brad Burton will be making a personal appearance.
Meetings start at 8am with open networking and finish at 10am. Those attending have three one-to-one appointments at every meeting, and members can attend any one of more than 200 groups across the country with a total of more than 40,000 members. Visitors can attend up to three times before needing to join.
The price is �10 to cover entry and a cooked or continental breakfast, according to mortgage specialist Chris Hornby, of Avon Financial Services in St Neots, who is 4Network regional leader for East Anglia.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: To learn more and/or book your place call Chris Hornby on 07850 825291 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Lorry driver who 'couldn't stand up' was three times over drink-drive limit
- 2 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 5 Fantastic snow photos from our Hunts Post readers
- 6 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 9 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 10 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village