Hunts Luminus conference to lead on leadership
HUNTINGDON-based social landlord the Luminus Group is hosting what it says will be 2009 s premier event for business professionals. The half-day seminar on Wednesday July 8, staged in association with Leadership International, will provide insights and in
HUNTINGDON-based social landlord the Luminus Group is hosting what it says will be 2009's premier event for business professionals.
The half-day seminar on Wednesday July 8, staged in association with Leadership International, will provide insights and inspiration from key business leaders on innovative concepts and proven solutions, the company said.
It will be supplemented by hands-on workshops, which includes 'How to get three stars in Short Notice Inspection: Lessons from Luminus' - a spin-off from a recent spot inspection of social landlords from which Luminus emerged as one of the best in the country.
Keynote speakers include Paul Ambrose, operational solutions lead from BAA Stansted, David Orr, chief executive of the National Housing Federation, and Peter Hubbard, a partner in Anthony Collins Solicitors.
You may also want to watch:
Luminus Group chief executive Chan Abraham, who will chair the conference at the company's head office, said: "In 2009's global economic gloom, the task of leading organisations, motivating employees and delivering excellence could easily be forgotten, missing an opportunity to build for the future, and storing up trouble for another day.
"Whatever your business sector, it is unlikely that your customers will be happy with reduced service, that your regulator will accept declining performance or that the risk of reputation damage will reduce when things go wrong."
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 3 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 4 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 5 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 6 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 7 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 8 24-hour speaking event supports mental health charity
- 9 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 10 Wood Green animal charity launches appeal for new cattery
The five workshops will focus on leadership and service excellence, offering insights, tools and tips to get delegates thinking about workable ideas and solutions.
Luminus Group has been recognised with three stars "extraordinary" by Best Companies and the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For. Leadership International has facilitated the growth of decisive leaders, effective managers and inspired employees for over 15 years.
INFORMATION: The conference will be held at Brook House, Huntingdon, starting at 9.30am on Wednesday July 8 and finishing at 12.30pm with lunch and networking. For more information contact Gemma Payne on 01480 428705 or e-mail email@example.com.