Hunts lawyers back Will Aid month
TIME is running out for people to be part of Will Aid s Make a Will Month , which helps people to put their affairs in order and raise money for charity at the same time. Leeds Day Solicitors, sponsors of The Hunts Post Business Awards, are participating
TIME is running out for people to be part of Will Aid's "Make a Will Month", which helps people to put their affairs in order and raise money for charity at the same time.
Leeds Day Solicitors, sponsors of The Hunts Post Business Awards, are participating in the scheme, which sees solicitors forfeit their fee and instead ask clients to make a donation to charity.
The offer lasts only until the end of November, and booking slots are filling up fast. The money raised goes to the nine Will Aid charities: ActionAid, British Red Cross, Christian Aid, Help the Aged, NSPCC, Save the Children UK, Sightsavers International, SCIAF (Scotland) and Trocaire (Northern Ireland).
Will Aid has raised nearly �7million since it was launched in 1988.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: To find out more visit www.willaid.org.uk or call 0300 0300 013.
- 1 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 2 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 3 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 4 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 5 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 6 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 7 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 8 St Neots entrepreneur to host 24-hour ‘Speak Up’ event
- 9 'Glad to see an end to 2020' - Anne-Marie Hamilton
- 10 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal