Hunts lawyers back Will Aid month
TIME is running out for people to be part of Will Aid s Make a Will Month , which helps people to put their affairs in order and raise money for charity at the same time. Leeds Day Solicitors, sponsors of The Hunts Post Business Awards, are participating
TIME is running out for people to be part of Will Aid's "Make a Will Month", which helps people to put their affairs in order and raise money for charity at the same time.
Leeds Day Solicitors, sponsors of The Hunts Post Business Awards, are participating in the scheme, which sees solicitors forfeit their fee and instead ask clients to make a donation to charity.
The offer lasts only until the end of November, and booking slots are filling up fast. The money raised goes to the nine Will Aid charities: ActionAid, British Red Cross, Christian Aid, Help the Aged, NSPCC, Save the Children UK, Sightsavers International, SCIAF (Scotland) and Trocaire (Northern Ireland).
Will Aid has raised nearly �7million since it was launched in 1988.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: To find out more visit www.willaid.org.uk or call 0300 0300 013.
- 1 Huntingdon home to one of the most 'luxurious' breakfasts in the UK
- 2 Giant elephant and free rides at Huntingdon Fun Day
- 3 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 4 Sewer network improvements in £600k investment for St Neots
- 5 Widow, 80, cleans blocked drain in Buckden after 'several floods'
- 6 Pigeons still roosting on old A14 bridge despite preventative mesh
- 7 Four dogs rescued after being abandoned on A14
- 8 Visiting to resume at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 Group charged in connection with Rutland Cycling burglary
- 10 Rural theft cost Cambridgeshire £2 million in 2020