Hunts goes Wild for CRM
DON Wild, a leading customer relationship management expert with 10 years’ experience in the field, will be the keynote speaker at Huntingdonshire Business Network’s seminar in Huntingdon next Friday, March 4.
He has written several CRM add-on programs that have sold globally, and is an experienced public speaker on getting the best out of CRM.
His presentation style is punchy and informative and demonstrates a real understanding of the issues that businesses face when optimising their sales and marketing strategies, the organisers say.
“CRM has been around for a long time, with a clear benefits case for medium and large enterprises. On the other side of the scale, the SME business’s ‘database’ product of choice is a spreadsheet, Outlook, or the owner’s memory,” a spokesman added.
Don will also be speaking on eNewsletters at another HBN seminar on April 1.
INFORMATION: HBN meetings take place on Fridays at Huntingdon Indoor Bowls Club, St Peter’s Road, Huntingdon, from 12.30pm until 2.30 pm.
- 1 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 2 Fire Crews called to a blaze that started in a flat in St Ives
- 3 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 4 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 5 St Ives man undergoes pioneering heart treatment
- 6 Thousands more homes set for Alconbury Weald
- 7 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 8 Hundreds gather to see Santa on The Quay in St Ives
- 9 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 10 Martial Arts group praised by mayor after winning trophies national competition