Hunts goes Wild for CRM
DON Wild, a leading customer relationship management expert with 10 years’ experience in the field, will be the keynote speaker at Huntingdonshire Business Network’s seminar in Huntingdon next Friday, March 4.
He has written several CRM add-on programs that have sold globally, and is an experienced public speaker on getting the best out of CRM.
His presentation style is punchy and informative and demonstrates a real understanding of the issues that businesses face when optimising their sales and marketing strategies, the organisers say.
“CRM has been around for a long time, with a clear benefits case for medium and large enterprises. On the other side of the scale, the SME business’s ‘database’ product of choice is a spreadsheet, Outlook, or the owner’s memory,” a spokesman added.
Don will also be speaking on eNewsletters at another HBN seminar on April 1.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: HBN meetings take place on Fridays at Huntingdon Indoor Bowls Club, St Peter’s Road, Huntingdon, from 12.30pm until 2.30 pm.
- 1 Warning after man spotted in Huntingdon hanging around vehicles
- 2 Help for dog owners who bought puppies in lockdown
- 3 Dog owners urged to take extra precautions after spate of thefts
- 4 New chief operating officer appointed at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 5 Competition launched to name new St Ives park
- 6 Covid-19 vaccine rolled out at care home in Huntingdon
- 7 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 8 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 9 Letters to the Editor
- 10 Dad uses own mental health struggles to support other men