Hunts firm’s moto day in aid of armed forces charity
A HUNTINGDON-based importer and distributor of motorcycles and scooters will be holding a track day next month to raise funds for the charity Help for Heroes.
ZingBikes will be hiring out the Mallory Park circuit for one day in the summer, in a bid to raise �5,000 for service members injured in the line of duty.
Up to 120 motorcyclists – each contributing �125 to the charity – will be able to attend the exclusive event, which is scheduled to take place on August 17, and will involve a series of sessions suitable for all levels of riders, from novice to advanced.
Help for Heroes raises money to support members of the Armed Forces who have been wounded in the service of their country. The funds raised are used in grants that aim to provide practical, direct support for these wounded soldiers.
ZingBikes general manager Paul Hinchliffe said: This is a rare chance for motorcycle enthusiasts from across the UK to come and have a ride around one of the country’s best racecourses and experience the adrenalin of having a safe environment to ride their bike in, all in the name of charity.”
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: To book a place visit www.nolimitstrackdays.com or contact No Limits on 01727 827794.
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 5 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 6 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 7 24-hour speaking event supports mental health charity
- 8 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 9 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 10 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week