Hunts designers seek charity to support
BARTERBARRETT, a creative design agency based in St Ives, is on the look-out for a charity to donate their skills to and work alongside. After a successful few years, barterbarrett have decided they would like to give something back by selecting a charity
BARTERBARRETT, a creative design agency based in St Ives, is on the look-out for a charity to donate their skills to and work alongside.
After a successful few years, barterbarrett have decided they would like to give something back by selecting a charity that could utilise their skills.
The company is offering its services and time free to the chosen charity, along with a donation of �1,000 towards printed literature.
The chosen charity will have complete access to barterbarrett's range of skills, from design and print through to the marketing of events.
You may also want to watch:
"Barterbarrett are well-placed to help a new or existing charity streamline its marketing activities and help promote the cause. We are excited about this initiative and know that, if we can help to save on the basics, it will have more to spend on raising its profile." said creative director Kevin Barter.
INFORMATION: Barterbarrett, which was formed in September 2006 when two former Huntingdon school friends teamed up, is at The Cottages, 1 Ramsey Road, St Ives PE27 5BZ: telephone 01480 464601 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for enquires is Friday June 19 and a decision on the chosen charity will be announced soon afterwards.
- 1 Delays in Hartford due to crash between cyclist and motorist
- 2 Parking spaces so narrow that driver had to climb out the boot!
- 3 ‘The most glamorous christening the vicar had ever seen!’
- 4 Have you seen Stevie the horse?
- 5 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 6 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 7 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 8 Petition launched to save school transport for special needs schools
- 9 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 10 Wanted woman accused of killing children in M1 crash could be in Huntingdon