Hunts chamber chairman joins ‘motivator’ Olympic athlete
PSYCHOLOGIST Katie Hart, who chairs Huntingdonshire Chamber of Commerce, has been selected by gold medal-winning international athlete Kriss Akabusi to join his presenting team for his next ‘Make it Happen’ motivational conference.
Renowned as being one of the most motivational and energising speakers on the circuit, Kriss puts his Olympic reputation to use by organising the ‘Make it Happen’ series of one-day events.
Ms Hart will be one of the speakers at Whittlebury Hall, near Towcester in Northamptonshire, on Friday March 25.
“It is very exciting to have been invited to join Kriss’s team,” Ms Hart said. “These events are designed to encourage much-needed positivity, pride and action among business leaders.
“With expert speakers presenting on a range of topics, the delegates cannot fail to be inspired and motivated by the combination of powerful messages and the charismatic delivery.”
You may also want to watch:
The one-day events deliver a range of high quality speakers, with the opportunity of small group follow-up sessions afterwards, she explained.
“Delegates will leave with a renewed sense of energy, enthusiasm and focus with which to address their businesses and careers.
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 5 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 6 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 7 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 8 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
A former director of Cambridgeshire Enterprise Services, helping and supporting hundreds of people from a wide variety of backgrounds to explore their own entrepreneurial potential, Ms Hart set up her own company, Rhetonic Limited, in 2008 to promote and encourage the use of psychology in business.
She has studied psychology for over 18 years, taught it, and was often frustrated by the lack of presence it is given in the corporate world.
Kriss Akabusi said: “Katie is a natural speaker who has a tremendous presence on and off stage. Her experience and insight will compliment the rest of the team, informing and inspiring those who attend.”
‘Make it Happen’ events are run on a not-for-profit basis, with all profits raised going to the Akabusi Charitable Trust, set up by Kriss take action to make a difference in the poorer communities of Africa, and particularly his country of origin, Nigeria.
INFORMATION: Tickets for the Whittlebury Hall event cost �149 and can be booked through Katie by e-mailing Katie@rhetonic.co.uk or by visiting the Make it Happen page at www.akabusi.com