Huntingdon independent business takes on more staff in Covid recovery
- Credit: MWBS
An independent Abbotts Ripton-based business has hired 14 new members of staff as it continues to bounce back after the pandemic.
Modern World Business Solutions (MWBS) specialises in flexible payment options and point of sale solutions for a variety of businesses.
Bosses say much of this recent success is a result of its unique software platform, which has been developed in-house by chief technology officer Chris Pennington.
The unique software integrates directly into banking systems and provides an invaluable portal for thousands of businesses.
MWBS has gained 220 new partners in the past 12 months alone and to manage the demand, the company has recruited 14 new members of staff, a team which is headed up by Charlotte Kappes, as head of operations.
Warren Whitfield, CEO and founder of MWBS, said: “Our USP here at MWBS, is that we appreciate each business is completely unique and that is why we work closely with all of our new clients to offer the latest advice and the best solutions to meet the company’s needs both now and in the future.”
- 1 ‘The most glamorous christening the vicar had ever seen!’
- 2 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 3 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 4 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 5 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 6 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 7 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 8 Computing pioneer Sir Clive Sinclair who had links to St Ives dies aged 81
- 9 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
- 10 Wanted woman accused of killing children in M1 crash could be in Huntingdon