Huntingdon independent business takes on more staff in Covid recovery
- Credit: MWBS
An independent Abbotts Ripton-based business has hired 14 new members of staff as it continues to bounce back after the pandemic.
Modern World Business Solutions (MWBS) specialises in flexible payment options and point of sale solutions for a variety of businesses.
Bosses say much of this recent success is a result of its unique software platform, which has been developed in-house by chief technology officer Chris Pennington.
The unique software integrates directly into banking systems and provides an invaluable portal for thousands of businesses.
MWBS has gained 220 new partners in the past 12 months alone and to manage the demand, the company has recruited 14 new members of staff, a team which is headed up by Charlotte Kappes, as head of operations.
Warren Whitfield, CEO and founder of MWBS, said: “Our USP here at MWBS, is that we appreciate each business is completely unique and that is why we work closely with all of our new clients to offer the latest advice and the best solutions to meet the company’s needs both now and in the future.”
- 1 Missing woman back home
- 2 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 3 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Life would be better without mud says Anne Marie Hamilton
- 6 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 7 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 8 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 9 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 10 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman