Hunts Business Fair date set for April
THE fifth Huntingdonshire business fair will be held at Wood Green Animal Shelters on April 22. The event will be sponsored by The Danwood Group, Europe s largest independent supplier of office printing equipment, and is expected to attract hundreds of me
THE fifth Huntingdonshire business fair will be held at Wood Green Animal Shelters on April 22.
The event will be sponsored by The Danwood Group, Europe's largest independent supplier of office printing equipment, and is expected to attract hundreds of members of the business community and the public. Last year's event drew 120 exhibitors and over 350 visitors.
The fair is organised jointly by Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce, the Huntingdonshire branch of the Federation of Small Businesses and Business Link for the East of England.
John Bridge OBE, chief executive of Huntingdonshire Chamber of Commerce, said: "There has never been a better time for businesses to invest some time in getting out of the office and meeting other local companies, whether it be with a view to picking up new business ideas, sourcing cheaper suppliers and even generating new sales leads for themselves."
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Entry to the exhibition between 10am and 5pm on Thursday April 22 is free. Exhibition stands start from �50 plus VAT for Chamber members and can be booked by contacting Maria Briggs on 01223 209817, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or contacting Nicola Rule of the FSB on 01480 457115.
- 1 St Neots rapist jailed for 11 years
- 2 Suspected firearm and drugs found in raid on Huntingdon house
- 3 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 4 Motorists urged not to 'panic buy' fuel as queues cause chaos across Hunts
- 5 New Post Office branch opens in St Neots
- 6 'Unprecedented crisis’ over school bus drivers
- 7 Eric Morecambe 'amused guests' when his family owned this St Ives hotel
- 8 Old Mill upgrade at Godmanchester is suspended through lack of materials
- 9 Brampton butchers win awards for delicious pies and sausages
- 10 Somersham teacher looks at how to make home learning 'meaningful'