Huntingdon housing company selected for awards
- Credit: Archant
The eastern region’s premier housing provider has been shortlisted for two prestigious national awards.
Luminus, the social housing company, is in contention to win the Employer of the Year and Social Enterprise of the Year categories for the 2015 Lloyds Bank National Business Awards.
The group’s chief executive Dr Chan Abraham said: “We are delighted to have been selected as a finalist for the Employer of the Year and Social Enterprise of the Year Awards.
“Our team is looking forward to presenting to the judging panel and demonstrating how Luminus is inspiring and motivating our employees to provide Premium Brand services to our many customers.”
Luminus impressed the judges in both categories with its unique approach to employee engagement, as a part of the Organisation Wholeness Strategy and its emphasis on community engagement.
You may also want to watch:
Tom Broughton, programme director of the National Business Awards said: “The quality and range of this year’s entries exceed even those of last year, which is no mean feat.”
The company will now prepare for live presentations to expert judges who will decide the overall winners that will be revealed at an awards ceremony in November.
- 1 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 2 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 3 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 4 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 5 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 6 Stuie Delf launches new fundraising campaign in memory of his brother
- 7 Letter of the Week: 'Could we sue stores who don't enforce mask wearing'?
- 8 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years