Hungry for success? Tuck into Business for Breakfast in Huntingdon
BUSINESS networking group Business for Breakfast is to launch a group in Huntingdon in September. The group is being set up by Kathryn Fletcher, who already runs successful groups in Cambridge and Newmarket. She believes that Huntingdon and Ely, where she
BUSINESS networking group Business for Breakfast is to launch a group in Huntingdon in September.
The group is being set up by Kathryn Fletcher, who already runs successful groups in Cambridge and Newmarket. She believes that Huntingdon and Ely, where she is setting up another group, will benefit from the Business for Breakfast style of networking.
"Nothing is as effective as a personal introduction or a recommendation, and nothing is as effective at bringing these about than networking groups," she said.
"What makes Business for Breakfast different is that we have a clear objective to generate profitable referred business for our members, but we also believe in building relationships between members gradually."
You may also want to watch:
Simon Laskey, of Haines Watts Chartered Accountants in Huntingdon, is a member of the Cambridge Business for Breakfast group. He believes that the group's philosophy of 'Know, Like, Trust' is can bring positive results for businesses.
"You have to network for the long term," said Mr Laskey.
- 1 Huntingdon home to one of the most 'luxurious' breakfasts in the UK
- 2 Giant elephant and free rides at Huntingdon Fun Day
- 3 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 4 Sewer network improvements in £600k investment for St Neots
- 5 Widow, 80, cleans blocked drain in Buckden after 'several floods'
- 6 Pigeons still roosting on old A14 bridge despite preventative mesh
- 7 Four dogs rescued after being abandoned on A14
- 8 Visiting to resume at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 Group charged in connection with Rutland Cycling burglary
- 10 Rural theft cost Cambridgeshire £2 million in 2020
"Getting to know people has already led to one job from Business for Breakfast, which has paid for the annual fees. I may now have the opportunity to quote for a five figure assignment."
Business for Breakfast groups meet once a fortnight, from 6.45-8.30am and each member and visitor has the opportunity to give a 60-second presentation on their business, with only one member per profession in each group.
The Huntingdon group will meet at the Marriot on Hinchingbrooke Business Park from September 10.
INFORMATION: For further details or to book a place, contact Kathryn Fletcher on 07889 364348 or visit www.bforb.co.uk.