Help with energy costs for high users
LARGE corporate energy users – industry, schools, colleges and commerce, and anyone with total energy spend above £50,000 per year – may be in line for funding to help them reduce energy costs and emissions. The usual first step is for a free initial surv
LARGE corporate energy users - industry, schools, colleges and commerce, and anyone with total energy spend above £50,000 per year - may be in line for funding to help them reduce energy costs and emissions.
The usual first step is for a free initial survey to identify where and how savings can be made, with an estimate of the costs involved.
The survey provides organisations with a practical report with a cost-reduction action plan that is technically assessed by the Carbon Trust, and is complemented by a free report presentation with a question-and-answer session.
Assistance is available for completion of the application process and applying for the funding.
You may also want to watch:
CONTACT: Allan Wright, the locally-based Carbon Trust energy consultant through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07850 790853.
- 1 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
- 2 A fund has been set up in memory of Nathan Cowell
- 3 New trophies to celebrate achievement at St Neots school
- 4 Man dies following collision near Bluntisham
- 5 Palmer's 'flagship' £100k homes will be council houses
- 6 Labour organiser criticises Labour mayor for hiring a Tory as deputy
- 7 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 8 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 9 Check out some of Huntingdonshire's fascinating history
- 10 Matt Hancock at Hinchingbrooke Hospital today