Health and safety award for Luminus - six years running
FOR the sixth year in a row, Huntingdonshire social landlord Luminus has won the gold medal for health and safety from the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA). The company has also been awarded the RoSPA Gold Award for managing occupatio
FOR the sixth year in a row, Huntingdonshire social landlord Luminus has won the gold medal for health and safety from the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA).
The company has also been awarded the RoSPA Gold Award for managing occupational road risk for the second year in succession.
The national awards recognise the high standards achieved by the company in minimising the workplace risk to employees and clients.
Luminus Group chief executive Chan Abraham said: "Health and safety is of vital importance to us as an employer and service provider.
You may also want to watch:
"These awards are a testimony to the tremendous efforts of all of our staff in helping us maintain an excellent health and safety record, supported by our culture of business excellence.
"We will continue to seek improvement wherever possible and I hope our success will inspire others in our region and across the UK to do the same.
- 1 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 2 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 3 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 6 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village