Hartford-based Activ8rlives to launch new website in Barcelona
- Credit: Archant
HEALTH technology company Activ8rlives will launch the second version of their website at the Mobile World Congress show in Barcelona next month.
The updated look, launching at the show on February 25, will make the site easier to navigate as well as include new health checks taking into account of the user’s wellness and symptoms if they have a lung condition which is useful for people trying to give up smoking, or have asthma or cystic fybrosis, according to company founder Kevin Auton.
Users have enhanced self-monitoring capabilities as the website allows them to create personalise trackers for blood glucose, cholesterol and blood pressure levels and waist and neck size.
Users can also track their activity and weight change which is paired with pictures of the user’s food and drink intake uploaded from the Activ8rlives app.
Dr Auton said: “Version two of Activ8rlives builds further on our concept of self-monitoring and self-management. Now in addition to activity levels, food and drink intake and weight and body composition, we have included simple tools to maintain quality of health.
You may also want to watch:
“Our new website paves the way for us to integrate web-connecting medical devices which can be used in the home and in clinical settings.
“The next two of these devices will support those with lung health conditions to take better care of themselves, with online mentoring from their clinicians.”
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 5 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 6 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 7 24-hour speaking event supports mental health charity
- 8 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 9 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 10 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
To help with development, Dr Auton is looking for volunteers for clinical trials for the devices.
INFORMATION: To view the website, visit www,activ8rlives.com