Hartford-based Activ8rlives to launch new website in Barcelona
- Credit: Archant
HEALTH technology company Activ8rlives will launch the second version of their website at the Mobile World Congress show in Barcelona next month.
The updated look, launching at the show on February 25, will make the site easier to navigate as well as include new health checks taking into account of the user’s wellness and symptoms if they have a lung condition which is useful for people trying to give up smoking, or have asthma or cystic fybrosis, according to company founder Kevin Auton.
Users have enhanced self-monitoring capabilities as the website allows them to create personalise trackers for blood glucose, cholesterol and blood pressure levels and waist and neck size.
Users can also track their activity and weight change which is paired with pictures of the user’s food and drink intake uploaded from the Activ8rlives app.
Dr Auton said: “Version two of Activ8rlives builds further on our concept of self-monitoring and self-management. Now in addition to activity levels, food and drink intake and weight and body composition, we have included simple tools to maintain quality of health.
“Our new website paves the way for us to integrate web-connecting medical devices which can be used in the home and in clinical settings.
“The next two of these devices will support those with lung health conditions to take better care of themselves, with online mentoring from their clinicians.”
- 1 Police called to reports of violence in Huntingdon
- 2 Planning proposal for a new café to be reviewed by St Neots Town Council
- 3 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 4 Police officer speaks out after violent assault left bleed on brain
- 5 Ramsey students crowned winners in science competition
- 6 Home of the Week
- 7 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash
- 8 Lack of dentists in Cambridgeshire sees people pulling their own teeth
- 9 No water relief for depleted rivers and reservoirs with another heatwave forecast
- 10 Eynesbury Rovers U8s enjoy 'one of greatest seasons in Hunts history'
To help with development, Dr Auton is looking for volunteers for clinical trials for the devices.
INFORMATION: To view the website, visit www,activ8rlives.com