Harrison agrees to position on RICS arbitration panel
LAMBERT Smith Hampton (LSH) has announced the appointment of Rob Harrison to a panel of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Mr Harrison will become part of the panel of arbitrators for commercial property rent review and lease renewal res
LAMBERT Smith Hampton (LSH) has announced the appointment of Rob Harrison to a panel of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Mr Harrison will become part of the panel of arbitrators for commercial property rent review and lease renewal resolution.
After completing a postgraduate diploma in arbitration in 2002, Mr Harrison was invited by the RICS onto its 2009 course to become a member of the arbitration panel.
He said: "Completing the diploma in arbitration gave me a detailed insight into the law and theory behind arbitration. I am delighted to have met the rigorous RICS standards and now look forward to assisting parties to conclude disputed rent reviews and lease renewals."
You may also want to watch:
Mr Harrison's successful completion of the RICS course, exam and interview means he can now be appointed to resolve retail rent reviews and lease renewals throughout East Anglia. Appointments can either be made by the RICS or by private instruction.
Mr Harrison began developing his knowledge of the East Anglia retail market when he joined LSH Cambridge in 1996.
- 1 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 2 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 3 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 4 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 5 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 8 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 9 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 10 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village