Harrison agrees to position on RICS arbitration panel
LAMBERT Smith Hampton (LSH) has announced the appointment of Rob Harrison to a panel of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Mr Harrison will become part of the panel of arbitrators for commercial property rent review and lease renewal res
LAMBERT Smith Hampton (LSH) has announced the appointment of Rob Harrison to a panel of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Mr Harrison will become part of the panel of arbitrators for commercial property rent review and lease renewal resolution.
After completing a postgraduate diploma in arbitration in 2002, Mr Harrison was invited by the RICS onto its 2009 course to become a member of the arbitration panel.
He said: "Completing the diploma in arbitration gave me a detailed insight into the law and theory behind arbitration. I am delighted to have met the rigorous RICS standards and now look forward to assisting parties to conclude disputed rent reviews and lease renewals."
You may also want to watch:
Mr Harrison's successful completion of the RICS course, exam and interview means he can now be appointed to resolve retail rent reviews and lease renewals throughout East Anglia. Appointments can either be made by the RICS or by private instruction.
Mr Harrison began developing his knowledge of the East Anglia retail market when he joined LSH Cambridge in 1996.
- 1 Huntingdon home to one of the most 'luxurious' breakfasts in the UK
- 2 Giant elephant and free rides at Huntingdon Fun Day
- 3 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 4 Sewer network improvements in £600k investment for St Neots
- 5 Pigeons still roosting on old A14 bridge despite preventative mesh
- 6 Widow, 80, cleans blocked drain in Buckden after 'several floods'
- 7 Four dogs rescued after being abandoned on A14
- 8 Visiting to resume at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 Group charged in connection with Rutland Cycling burglary
- 10 Rural theft cost Cambridgeshire £2 million in 2020