Harrison agrees to position on RICS arbitration panel
LAMBERT Smith Hampton (LSH) has announced the appointment of Rob Harrison to a panel of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Mr Harrison will become part of the panel of arbitrators for commercial property rent review and lease renewal res
LAMBERT Smith Hampton (LSH) has announced the appointment of Rob Harrison to a panel of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Mr Harrison will become part of the panel of arbitrators for commercial property rent review and lease renewal resolution.
After completing a postgraduate diploma in arbitration in 2002, Mr Harrison was invited by the RICS onto its 2009 course to become a member of the arbitration panel.
He said: "Completing the diploma in arbitration gave me a detailed insight into the law and theory behind arbitration. I am delighted to have met the rigorous RICS standards and now look forward to assisting parties to conclude disputed rent reviews and lease renewals."
Mr Harrison's successful completion of the RICS course, exam and interview means he can now be appointed to resolve retail rent reviews and lease renewals throughout East Anglia. Appointments can either be made by the RICS or by private instruction.
Mr Harrison began developing his knowledge of the East Anglia retail market when he joined LSH Cambridge in 1996.
- 1 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 2 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 3 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 4 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 5 Ex-wife of killer Colin Hill shares rape ordeal more than 30 years on
- 6 Overwhelming response to MND charity walk
- 7 Local businesses join forces to create a Christmas Beer
- 8 House set alight in Brampton
- 9 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections
- 10 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge