Hair clinic makes waves
A RAMSEY beauty clinic owner, who specialises in helping patients suffering hair loss, has teamed up with London-based celebrity hairdresser Trevor Sorbie. The venture is aimed at offering more support to people suffering from a number of disorders that c
A RAMSEY beauty clinic owner, who specialises in helping patients suffering hair loss, has teamed up with London-based celebrity hairdresser Trevor Sorbie.
The venture is aimed at offering more support to people suffering from a number of disorders that can lead to hair loss, including alopaecia sufferers and patients undergoing cancer treatment.
Diahann Berridge, founder of Lasting Impressions Clinic in Ramsey, is one of Europe's leading semi-permanent make-up artists. Specialising in the reconstruction of eyebrows and lashes, she has worked for over 17 years with medical patients suffering hair loss.
Mr Trevor Sorbie already fronts a national initiative called "My New Hair", a network of hair professionals that offer advice and support on buying and wearing wigs. They cut and style wigs to help achieve the most natural finish for clients.
You may also want to watch:
Through an associates' scheme that she set up, Diahann and her counterparts around the UK are now working with Sorbie and other top stylists to provide a comprehensive support and advice service that combines wigs and semi-permanent make-up.
CONTACT: Lasting Impressions Clinic on 0870 1635 110.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 4 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 5 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 6 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 How well do you know Huntingdon?