Grade II town centre offices on the market
FOLLOWING the move of solicitors Leeds Day to new premises in George Street, Huntingdon, the lease of their former Grade II listed offices in the town s market square is on the market. Barker Storey Matthews has been instructed by a private client to hand
FOLLOWING the move of solicitors Leeds Day to new premises in George Street, Huntingdon, the lease of their former Grade II listed offices in the town's market square is on the market.
Barker Storey Matthews has been instructed by a private client to handle negotiations for the three-storey building, which probably dates from the 18th century.
The property, 7/8 Market Hill, has a total of 3,237 sq ft, which includes a ground floor reception area and offices suitable for financial and professional services or retail.
Richard Adam, director at Barker Storey Matthews, who is handling the marketing, said: "The property provides plenty of available floor space, together with a good quality ground floor reception area all with town centre access."
You may also want to watch:
The offices, next to the Falcon Inn, are close to Cambridgeshire County Council's Princes Street estate currently being re-developed by DE Clegg in a multi-million programme that includes the new law courts and a new library on which work has recently started.
CONTACT: Richard Adam at Barker Storey Matthews. Tel: 01480 451578.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 8 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages