Gold award for Premier Inn
THE Premier Inn in St Neots has received an award after excelling in an independent audit. The hotel was given the Brand Audit Gold Award after passing an assessment by independent auditors Hospitality Now. The award marks a change of fortunes for the hot
THE Premier Inn in St Neots has received an award after excelling in an independent audit.
The hotel was given the Brand Audit Gold Award after passing an assessment by independent auditors Hospitality Now.
The award marks a change of fortunes for the hotel, which had failed a similar audit just eight months before. A wholesale change of staff has ensured an improved performance.
Auditors judged the hotel on all aspects of an unannounced visit, taking into consideration everything from management processes to the condition of the car park. With the pass mark set at 83.5 per cent, Premier Inn scored 92.6 per cent to pass with flying colours.
You may also want to watch:
"It's a very thorough assessment, which can take several hours as auditors examine all aspects of the hotel," said general manager Tracy Gallagher.
"It helps us to ensure that our guests are really well looked after and that we give them world-class service."
- 1 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 2 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 3 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 4 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 5 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 6 Awards for firm celebrating 10th anniversary
- 7 Computing pioneer Sir Clive Sinclair who had links to St Ives dies aged 81
- 8 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 9 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
"We are very pleased to have received the award, and it has been a real team effort. Everyone at the hotel has put in a lot of hard work for this recognition.