Gold award for Premier Inn
THE Premier Inn in St Neots has received an award after excelling in an independent audit. The hotel was given the Brand Audit Gold Award after passing an assessment by independent auditors Hospitality Now. The award marks a change of fortunes for the hot
THE Premier Inn in St Neots has received an award after excelling in an independent audit.
The hotel was given the Brand Audit Gold Award after passing an assessment by independent auditors Hospitality Now.
The award marks a change of fortunes for the hotel, which had failed a similar audit just eight months before. A wholesale change of staff has ensured an improved performance.
Auditors judged the hotel on all aspects of an unannounced visit, taking into consideration everything from management processes to the condition of the car park. With the pass mark set at 83.5 per cent, Premier Inn scored 92.6 per cent to pass with flying colours.
"It's a very thorough assessment, which can take several hours as auditors examine all aspects of the hotel," said general manager Tracy Gallagher.
"It helps us to ensure that our guests are really well looked after and that we give them world-class service."
- 1 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Historic Huntingdon building on the market for nearly £500k
- 3 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 4 Garage demolition opponents set up Facebook group
- 5 'Our inspiration' - Baby born four months early survives fight for life
- 6 OBITUARY: village resident Roma aged 101 dies
- 7 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 8 Buckfest named as Cambridgeshire's best festival
- 9 Old Bailey trial begins of Rikki Neave murder suspect
- 10 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
"We are very pleased to have received the award, and it has been a real team effort. Everyone at the hotel has put in a lot of hard work for this recognition.