Gold award for Premier Inn
THE Premier Inn in St Neots has received an award after excelling in an independent audit. The hotel was given the Brand Audit Gold Award after passing an assessment by independent auditors Hospitality Now. The award marks a change of fortunes for the hot
THE Premier Inn in St Neots has received an award after excelling in an independent audit.
The hotel was given the Brand Audit Gold Award after passing an assessment by independent auditors Hospitality Now.
The award marks a change of fortunes for the hotel, which had failed a similar audit just eight months before. A wholesale change of staff has ensured an improved performance.
Auditors judged the hotel on all aspects of an unannounced visit, taking into consideration everything from management processes to the condition of the car park. With the pass mark set at 83.5 per cent, Premier Inn scored 92.6 per cent to pass with flying colours.
"It's a very thorough assessment, which can take several hours as auditors examine all aspects of the hotel," said general manager Tracy Gallagher.
"It helps us to ensure that our guests are really well looked after and that we give them world-class service."
- 1 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 2 Car rolled in crash on A14
- 3 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
- 4 Sir John Major to answer questions at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 5 Jail for man who boasted he was the St Ives 'weed man'
- 6 John Major's 'bad luck' comment is 'absolutely disgraceful' says son of victim
- 7 Garden railway raises money for 3 Pillars
- 8 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 9 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
- 10 A charity football match involving a mixed Polish and Ukrainian team aims to raise funds for Ukraine
"We are very pleased to have received the award, and it has been a real team effort. Everyone at the hotel has put in a lot of hard work for this recognition.