Gold award for Premier Inn
THE Premier Inn in St Neots has received an award after excelling in an independent audit. The hotel was given the Brand Audit Gold Award after passing an assessment by independent auditors Hospitality Now. The award marks a change of fortunes for the hot
THE Premier Inn in St Neots has received an award after excelling in an independent audit.
The hotel was given the Brand Audit Gold Award after passing an assessment by independent auditors Hospitality Now.
The award marks a change of fortunes for the hotel, which had failed a similar audit just eight months before. A wholesale change of staff has ensured an improved performance.
Auditors judged the hotel on all aspects of an unannounced visit, taking into consideration everything from management processes to the condition of the car park. With the pass mark set at 83.5 per cent, Premier Inn scored 92.6 per cent to pass with flying colours.
You may also want to watch:
"It's a very thorough assessment, which can take several hours as auditors examine all aspects of the hotel," said general manager Tracy Gallagher.
"It helps us to ensure that our guests are really well looked after and that we give them world-class service."
- 1 Read about the interesting history of the village of Broughton
- 2 Matt Hancock at Hinchingbrooke Hospital today
- 3 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 4 Man dies following collision near Bluntisham
- 5 Broughton - litter-picking, bell cleaning and great community spirit
- 6 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 7 Check out some of Huntingdonshire's fascinating history
- 8 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 9 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
- 10 Interactive map shows Covid Indian variant cases in Huntingdonshire
"We are very pleased to have received the award, and it has been a real team effort. Everyone at the hotel has put in a lot of hard work for this recognition.